Samuel Dalembert??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

Samuel Dalembert??

Larry Sanders seems to have taken over the starting position would you like to see him on the Celtics? Plays great D and can rebound plus will Bradley coming back i think the defense can really improve. Plus we would not have to give up a lot for him. I for one want Cousins, but he can be a great second option 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Samuel Dalembert??

I would take him in a heartbeat.

He is a decent big.  At this point I would just get another guy to go with KG and get Bradley back and be competitive.

It's rebuild time anyway. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would take him in a heartbeat.

He is a decent big.  At this point I would just get another guy to go with KG and get Bradley back and be competitive.

It's rebuild time anyway. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree Snake.  I have been advocating his guy for a long time.  Right now he is not even getting minutes from the Bucks.  He might could be gotten very cheap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ecataquiz. Show Ecataquiz's posts

Doc would just let him languish on the bench.  Look at Darko...he was a decent big.  He came in here with the right attitude and just rotted away.  Sure he had a personal excuse but he sure didn't see any time when he was here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

Dalembert is a lot better then Darko, he would definetly play. His salary is 6,698,000 and who we would have to give up to match up salaries. Would Bass and maybe a 2 round pick get it done?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GAShamrock60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dalembert is a lot better then Darko, he would definetly play. His salary is 6,698,000 and who we would have to give up to match up salaries. Would Bass and maybe a 2 round pick get it done?

[/QUOTE]

Lee and Collins for Dalembert.

The Bucks don't want Bass because they already have a ton of PFs.

[/QUOTE]

But we don't want him either.  Who is going to want him?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brandon Bass is not a bad player. We're just asking too much from him.

[/QUOTE]

I know he is decent.  But he has been exposed with the type of personnel we have with him on court.    He has been devalued,  and we have to hope some other team can see how to use him.

Bottom line is, he has a future as a bench player, not a starter but we paid him like a starter.  Very hard to move a guy like this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the way doc rivers has RUINED his game by declaring the paint off limits, NOBODY wants bass at 6 million.  he looks like a vet min player who is on his way out of the league. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

I know he is decent.  But he has been exposed with the type of personnel we have with him on court.    He has been devalued,  and we have to hope some other team can see how to use him.

Bottom line is, he has a future as a bench player, not a starter but we paid him like a starter.  Very hard to move a guy like this.

[/QUOTE]

Doc rivers PERSONALLY de-valued bass by telling him at the start of this season "no more posting up".  GRANTED- bass was no thing of beauty in the post but he had a couple of moves and could draw a foul here and there.  his post efficiency numbers were middle of the road, NOT HORRIBLE like you would think would get him BANNED from the paint.

but doc had to throw a wrench on bass' game and therefore messed up his head completely with his new "perimeter only" dunderheaded concept of how bass should "play".  NEWS ALERT:  unless you're brad lohous or brad sellers- you do NOT have a "post ban" on you!!!!  bass is NOT a "pure shooter" from the outside- like anyone else he needs to go down and grind it out in the post and draw a foul or get an easy score from time to time!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

dalembert would be good for this team.  he's a far cry more sense than hooking onto headcase cousins.  this team needs to completely change in the coming years- i mean get rid of all the old slouches and has beens and do it right.  cousins is the type of personality who if he felt he was being built around as a team, will go off the deep end into head case and start demanding things from the franchise to "keep him happy", etc

already done it in sactown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dalembert would be good for this team.  he's a far cry more sense than hooking onto headcase cousins.  this team needs to completely change in the coming years- i mean get rid of all the old slouches and has beens and do it right.  cousins is the type of personality who if he felt he was being built around as a team, will go off the deep end into head case and start demanding things from the franchise to "keep him happy", etc

already done it in sactown

[/QUOTE]
    Dalembert is overpaid and a has been. There is a reason the Bucks isn't playing him. Trading Bass for him isn't going to help the C's. Cousins, Gortat, Lopez, Sanders, one of them can help and are better than BB.

Sections
Shortcuts