Sasha finally impresses me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Sasha finally impresses me...

the "little euro" is engaged to Maria Sharipova??  .......he may not be the best basketball player in the league but he is definatly the man!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoastAudio. Show EastCoastAudio's posts

Re: Sasha finally impresses me...

In Response to Sasha finally impresses me...:
    [QUOTE]the "little euro" is engaged to Maria Sharipova??  .......he may not be the best basketball player in the league but he is definatly the man!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

kinda has a nice ring to it huh, sasha Sharipova

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

now that is classic!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

one of the most sexiest tennis player.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Maybe Pau Gasol will marry Serena Williams or Venus Williams. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

[QUOTE]the "little euro" is engaged to Maria Sharipova??  .......he may not be the best basketball player in the league but he is definatly the man!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I can't believe her taste is that bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
     Oh c'mon. She's not THAT good looking. She's attractive but it is not like she's better looking than a million other woman out there. Russian woman can be difficult. Believe me. I know a couple of guys who did the internet thing with Russian women and eventually married them. What a nightmare. They'd give $50,000 dollars to be able to reverse the decision. Believe it or not I think Sasha {from what I've seen of him and his interactions with his teammates, etc} and Maria are both kind of "oddballs."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

============= www.itemsellout.com/">http://www.itemsellout.com  =============

jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39;

Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20;

Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30

T shirts  (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

paypal accept,delivery door to door free shipping

============= www.itemsellout.com/">http://www.itemsellout.com  =============

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Yea your right she is not that good looking.

What does this have to do with internet things or you know a couple of "nightmare marriages"?  I know plenty of regular marriages that have turned out to be nightmares.  Believe me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Those Lakers, they always get the good looking girls!

Embarassed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I give it either less than one year, or until he gets traded to Toronto, whichever comes first.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sasha finally impresses me... :  Oh c'mon. She's not THAT good looking. She's attractive but it is not like she's better looking than a million other woman out there. Russian woman can be difficult. Believe me. I know a couple of guys who did the internet thing with Russian women and eventually married them. What a nightmare. They'd give $50,000 dollars to be able to reverse the decision. Believe it or not I think Sasha {from what I've seen of him and his interactions with his teammates, etc} and Maria are both kind of "oddballs."
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

I tend to think there is a difference between your average gold digging hood rat mail order bride, and a wealthy athlete like Maria Sharipova. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sasha finally impresses me... : kinda has a nice ring to it huh, sasha Sharipova
    Posted by EastCoastAudio[/QUOTE]

Guys, it's SharApova!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Guys, it's SharApova!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Who cares.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Who cares.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Sasha!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Hopefully Sasha!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Coming from the guy who openly gives them less than a year? Seriously, who cares? The petty power trip you get off on by correcting people is pretty weak. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Like Khloe Kardashian looks like she's part of the Addams family. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And on your best day, you couldn't have gotten a date with her if you begged.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : And on your best day, you couldn't have gotten a date with her if you begged.

Khloe Kardashian is a celebrity but it doesn't change the fact that she looks like one of the Addams family members. 

Kim Kardashian, now that's a different story.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Khloe could put it on you one time, and leave you in a wailing pile of man desperately begging for her to come back for a second. I think you might even change your last name to Addams if you asked you to.. 

I'm not desperate like you. 

If you've seen Kim Kardashian's sex tape then you know what I'm talking about. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : I'm not desperate like you.  If you've seen Kim Kardashian's sex tape then you know what I'm talking about. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, desperate! You are out of your league.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Hahaha, desperate! You are out of your league.

Let me put it this way, I'd rather do a nobody girl than do a celebrity girl that looks like she's one of the Addams family members. Get it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Let me put it this way, I'd rather do a nobody girl than do a celebrity girl that looks like she's one of the Addams family members. Get it?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And you have neither.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : And you have neither.

Don't you think that's foolish on your part, assuming to know what a person has or doesn't? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Anybody who spends the egregiously zealous time on a sports message board as you do, is lacking in the female department 99.9% of the time. I really like my odds in being right about this assessment of you. So, no I don't feel foolish. If you have a full time job, and you live on message boards, that would more than likely make me right on target. If you don't have a full time job, you have probably failed at life, and I am more than likely right on target still.

I don't have a full time job. Have you heard of passive income?

Since you, a Laker fan, spend most of your time on a Boston Celtics forum I guess it's safe to say that you're also lacking in the female department 100% of the time, right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Yep, you guessed it. Hahaha, dope!

Am I lying when I say Khloe Kardashian is ugly?

Sections
Shortcuts