Sasha finally impresses me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

Re: Sasha finally impresses me...

In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Am I lying when I say Khloe Kardashian is ugly?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 
    Posted by Give-in-to-it[/QUOTE]

We all know she's beautiful in the eyes of Lamar Odom.

Back to the question, am I lying when I say that Khloe Kardashian is ugly?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : We all know she's beautiful in the eyes of Lamar Odom. Back to the question, am I lying when I say that Khloe Kardashian is ugly?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

How can it be a lie? It is your opinion, too bad your opinion on this matter means nothing to anyone but you. I don't think she is ugly, she has to live up to the lame comparisons to her sister. You have never even seen her in person, I have, more than a few times, and she has not looked ugly to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Always was a Brooke Sheilds guy myself.  I think this needs to be moved to around the NBA now, it has run its' course!

IMO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Do you ever have anything interesting to say? You don't even make any sense most of the time. You are here babbling on about most men preferring one pop culture chic to another like a 12 year old girl, and then calling me creepy because I refused to agree with your simple mind about Kloe Kardashian being universally ugly? Man trapped inside a womans body? Sure thing witless one, another big failure on your part, ahem, again.

A Laker fan talking about Khloe Kardashian in a Boston Celtics forum, you are so not making sense. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Do you ever have anything interesting to say? You don't even make any sense most of the time. You are here babbling on about most men preferring one pop culture chic to another like a 12 year old girl, and then calling me creepy because I refused to agree with your simple mind about Kloe Kardashian being universally ugly? Man trapped inside a womans body? Sure thing witless one, another big failure on your part, ahem, again.

Kinda hypocritical of you to lecture Celtic fans when in fact you do not belong here. 

What's wrong with the Laker forum, not enough men there for you to flirt with? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sasha finally impresses me... : Kinda hypocritical of you to lecture Celtic fans when in fact you do not belong here.  What's wrong with the Laker forum, not enough men there for you to flirt with? 
    Posted by LightSaber[/QUOTE]

I belong here as well as you. I guess you are right, the Lakers forum does lack the men with the sassy you are working with. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Yea your right she is not that good looking. What does this have to do with internet things or you know a couple of "nightmare marriages"?  I know plenty of regular marriages that have turned out to be nightmares.  Believe me.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

You got that right. That is why I don't oppose same sex marriage. Why should heteros be the only ones to suffer like that.