Sasha Shows His Stuff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

Sasha Shows His Stuff

Pavelovic firing away from beyond the arc looked absolutely great, and he took it strong to the hoop too, and made some nice passes.

Amazing what some real minutes can do for a guy. He is an NBA player after all.  Bring him to the playoffs.  Those 3's off the bench can come in handy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: Shasha Shows His Stuff

I totally agree and besides he was a starter for the Cavs who had the best record i believed one season.  Wafer also looked and what i like about wafe is that he takes it to the basket strong and mixes his game with the 3 pointers and can pass once he penetrates.  Tough decision for the playoff roster but why not keep them both

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: Sasha Shows His Stuff

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

RickFox,
    I think they should keep Wafer and Sasha you are right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Sasha Shows His Stuff:
    Pavelovic firing away from beyond the arc looked absolutely great, and he took it strong to the hoop too, and made some nice passes. Amazing what some real minutes can do for a guy. He is an NBA player after all.  Bring him to the playoffs.  Those 3's off the bench can come in handy.
    Posted by rayman7

Sasha  can play 4/5 from 3 pt range. I don't see Doc playing him in playoffs.

Run

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Yeah, it was good to see him finally get some minutes and be able to show what he can bring to the table. But we definitely haven't been able to see him do this consistently because of the lack of minutes. I doubt we'll see him play much during the playoff sadly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

rondo
    allen
    pierce
    garnett
    j o'neil

davis
    green
    krstic
    west
    shaq

still 2 places : pavlovic or wafer or arroyo ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sasha looked good last night, but we have to remember that we played a Knicks team last night and a Wizards team before that who had most starters out.  Our subs looked good but it was against most of their scrubs.  

So, while Sasha looked good last night, I'm a little concerned that he, like Murphy and Arroyo have generally not looked good against the better competition and in the playoffs, we'll ONLY be playing against good teams and their best players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Please not Arroyo!!! He is pathetic!!! A huge yes to Sasha and Wafer. We need three point shooters and they can do that. We need another person that can go to the hoop and that is Wafer.

Let's face it Ray Allen has lost his touch for everything including threes. The Celtics are totally predictable in what they do. Those two can spread the floor along with Delonte.

If Doc doesn't do this can someone give him a double technical and get him off the floor? Just kidding, but you get the idea!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

Pavelovic firing away from beyond the arc looked absolutely great, and he took it strong to the hoop too, and made some nice passes. Amazing what some real minutes can do for a guy. He is an NBA player after all.  Bring him to the playoffs.  Those 3's off the bench can come in handy.
    Posted by rayman7

sasha Pav. will be in the active roster in the playoffs.. this guy can shoot ! both troy and sasha can help this team in the playoffs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

In Response to Re: Sasha Shows His Stuff:
    rondo allen pierce garnett j o'neil davis green krstic west shaq still 2 places : pavlovic or wafer or arroyo ?
    Posted by caesarthecat

2 would be

troy
    50/50 von or sasha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Arroyo is Joke!!!  Cut him!!  Getting him makes us look weak.  The heat cut him!!  He is a nice guy but a bum.   Like waf and Sasha!  AB was great last night as well.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

Arroyo is Joke!!!  Cut him!!  Getting him makes us look weak.  The heat cut him!!  He is a nice guy but a bum.   Like waf and Sasha!  AB was great last night as well.  

Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston

You're right about Arroyo, I was supporting him with a wait and see approach, but now I've seen enough.  There's just something lacking in his game.  Maybe he is not as smart as some gave him credit for.  His ball handling and his decision making seem to indicate that.

Sasha, on the other hand looks like a keeper, a cool, experienced hand with playoff experience.

I caution anyone expecting Avery Bradley to reprise his performance on Wednesday in the playoffs to not hold their breath -- he won't likely see many minutes other than some garbage time.  I'd be surprised if it happens to be otherwise.  But, Man, he looked great in that Sub's game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Posted by rayman7

I agree with that-as long as it's not Agree Cream Rinse-I'm bald and I don't need it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

RickFox, I think they should keep Wafer and Sasha you are right.
    Posted by concord27

Rick Fox couldn't keep Vanessa Williams or Wendy Raquel Robinson!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Against the Knicks, I would go with both Sahsa and Von.  I actually enjoyed Sasha more because Von still is a little trigger happy and less team oriented.  He made some nice passes to Murph and Kristic, but he is looking for his first.  I think Sasha is a purer three point guy.  Actually, he brough back memories of Posey. 
    Posted by ShepherdCall

Posey could kick both of their butts in a steel cage match!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston

If Arroyo is a joke, let him do stand up comedy with George Lopez!-G. LO for short!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

In Response to Re: Sasha Shows His Stuff : If Arroyo is a joke, let him do stand up comedy with George Lopez!-G. LO for short!

Posted by JREwing

Ha, ha, JR, good one.

With some practice time these last few days I wonder what's in Doc's head vis a vie the roster going into game one.

The news on Shaq is not good, as of today, but at this point I'm more interested in what Doc took away from the two games the Subs had to showcase their stuff to Doc and Danny.

Who made the strongest case for remaining on the roster?  I think Sasha, for sure:  Von Wafer, he made a strong showing, but I'm not sure it was what Doc was looking for.  A. Bradley, big question mark.  Murphy, hard to leave a big off. I think Sasha impressed the most.

But can he bring it in the playoffs?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I would be shocked if Arroyo was chosen for the playoff roster. I never liked his game before the C's signed him and I still don't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Sasha Shows His Stuff : Rick Fox couldn't keep Vanessa Williams or Wendy Raquel Robinson!
    Posted by JREwing

That's ok cause I am with a Boston Film and TV actress who is a big time Celtics fan, Eliza Dushku 

Sections
Shortcuts