Say HELLO to KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Say HELLO to KG

Ken Berger: Doc Rivers' compensation agreement states that Celtics and Clippers can't exchange players until the end of the '13-'14 season, source says. Twitter @KBergCBS

Looks like KG will be burried in Green, or at the very least, not be a Clipper!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Say HELLO to KG

Ken Berger: Doc Rivers' compensation agreement states that Celtics and Clippers can't exchange players until the end of the '13-'14 season, source says. Twitter @KBergCBS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Its ok..KG is still a very very good player..I just hope that the next coach, does not play him center and makes smart judgement of playing time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Looks like KG will be burried in Green, or at the very least, not be a Clipper!!

Thats fine, I hear KG's pretty good, now go get Josh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

Its ok..KG is still a very very good player..I just hope that the next coach, does not play him center and makes smart judgement of playing time.

Smart judgement? How many minutes should he play per game? He already played less than Duncan last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Would not mind in the least to have a starting five of KG, J Smith, Green, Bradley and Rondo

Bench Lee, Terry, Williams, Sullinger, Bass, pick up a serviceable big and draft picks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Smart judgement? How many minutes should he play per game? He already played less than Duncan last year.

Exactly!  KG played 29 mins per game and some people here wanted to play him LESS?  How do you accuse the coach of wrong doing when he limited the player to 29 mins?

Doc did it right.  C's just have no luck on injuries....from Park's knee to Shaq to Rondo to Green to Sully....we've been shafted by injuries to players, forced to play D League and China League centers who can't make it on ANY other NBA team.......and this guy wants to blame the coach for playing his center 29 minutes?   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Exactly!  KG played 29 mins per game and some people here wanted to play him LESS?  How do you accuse the coach of wrong doing when he limited the player to 29 mins?

Doc did it right.  C's just have no luck on injuries....from Park's knee to Shaq to Rondo to Green to Sully....we've been shafted by injuries to players, forced to play D League and China League centers who can't make it on ANY other NBA team.......and this guy wants to blame the coach for playing his center 29 minutes?   

whos blaming the coach? I know Doc played him well...30 mins is a decent amount of time..But we are getting a new coach, ARENT WE? jeez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Put him in the middle!! who is blaming the coach?? I have been a Doc fan for the longest..so shhhh...no one is blaming the coach here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

whos blaming the coach? I know Doc played him well...30 mins is a decent amount of time..But we are getting a new coach, ARENT WE? jeez.

Simple answer, you blame the coach with this sentence of yours:

"I just hope that the next coach, does not play him center and makes smart judgement of playing time."

Translation: The previous coach (doc) did play KG as a Center and didn't manage his minutes well, hopefully the next does better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

My bad.  I thought you wer saying this coach played him too much and that you hope the next coach is smarter about KGs minutes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Simple answer, you blame the coach with this sentence of yours:

"I just hope that the next coach, does not play him center and makes smart judgement of playing time."

Translation: The previous coach (doc) did play KG as a Center and didn't manage his minutes well, hopefully the next does better.

Fair enough, it can be interpreted that way. Lets leave pride on the side and clear it up/word it to avoid a wrongful interpretation. I do know Doc played the guy 30mins which actually made alot of sense.. I hope next guy around does the same..and no center for KG..  better that way! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I'm just glad Doc didn't get 'everything' he wanted by pulling this b.s. power play. I bet he was bummed and thought about backing out of the potential Clipp's negotiations when he heard KG wouldn't be following him there but he knew that he had already gone too far.

Now he's even further away from his family, he coaches the 3rd most popular team in the Staples Center and he has to deal with Donald Sterling while serving as VP of Operations....haha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Agree.

KG is a beast and I am not one bit concerned with him remaining in this team.

You can complain and say Danny has got to get a big body on this team to take some pressure off of KG, but let's be real, we started this year with Darko, Collins and 21 and 22 pick in a fairly deep draft to help out KG. Darko should have stayed and could have given so much. Can you expect to do much better?

Melo, Sullinger, 16 pick, maybe one vet FA like Mohammed, Mozgov, Hickson, Dalembert? Maybe?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

What about Kristic coming back under a new coach?  That would give us another big body and an out side shooter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Would not mind in the least to have a starting five of KG, J Smith, Green, Bradley and Rondo

Bench Lee, Terry, Williams, Sullinger, Bass, pick up a serviceable big and draft picks

bradley is a 6th man IMO. we still need a legit 2-guard. draft or FA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Fair enough, it can be interpreted that way. Lets leave pride on the side and clear it up/word it to avoid a wrongful interpretation. I do know Doc played the guy 30mins which actually made alot of sense.. I hope next guy around does the same..and no center for KG..  better that way! 

Yep, great response, thanks. I got your idea, and I'm agree with the minute thing. Not sure if KG is still fast enough to run with new generation of fast and undersized power forwards though.

Sections
Shortcuts