Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE

Scal's deal is up, correct?  If I recall, we took him from the Nets for a 4 year contract.  He has already been here for 5.  In that span he has scored 34 points and hauled in 12 rebounds total and has had more concussions than blocked shots.  The Celtics aren't considering resigning him are they?  He is simply taking up space on the roster.  Love ya Scal, but time to go.  (BTW, I especially love Scal's charity which the Globe conveniently failed to describe.  He takes Israeli and Palestinian kids and puts them in summer camp together so at least some of the upcoming generation won't grow up on nothing but hatred for one another.)

Sheed was signed for 2 years with the understanding the second year would be an expiring contract for another team.  If people are so keen to move Glen Davis for some value, why not Sheed's contract and Glen Davis to Larry Brown for Gerald Wallace?  Sheed is supremely talented but the biggest waste of talent since that guy from Syracuse who played with Sherm Douglas...sorry I can't remember his name, but he was a waste of talent.  Derrick Coleman, that's the guy.  Sheed reminds me of Derrick Coleman.  Go AWAY Sheed; you do not deserve to wear a Celtics uniform.  Imagine what the Birdman would have said to his face?  Pathetic.  Now, if we had been hearing stories about Sheed working his testicles off with one of these insane P-90 style fitness guys, I MIGHT consider Sheed a desireable cog for one more year.  But As far as I know, his summer priorities were eating cheeseburgers and playing video games.

I dunno about the trade and salary considerations.  In fact, I make it a point not to do the math.  Spend, don't spend, pay a tax, don't pay a tax...thats for Wyc and the boys to consider, I am but a lowly fan.

First time this is relevant on a sports board:  Peace to the Middle East, thanks for your help Scal.  Stick around as an assistant coach or a series of ten day contracts, bunch of DL stopoffs or something like that.  But don't waste that roster spot on Scal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE

Wallace would be nice but it will never happen.

Ainge has something up his sleeve and is playing it close to the vest. I remember the KG rumors coming and going, then we had the Maggette ordeal but he decided on GS. Then we had the NRob rumor that came and went then finally got done.

I think Ainge has a potential deal in place that is going to shock us. It's either Shaq, TMac or a S&T with Sheed. I wouldn't expect anything to happen until right before training camp. Just a gut feeling because it's too quiet and Ainge has seen what the Lakers & Heat have done and he needs one more move to keep people talking about the C's.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I don't think there was any understanding regrading Sheed's contract which was for three years.  Right now he has a valid contract for the next 2 years.

In my opinion something would have been done by now had Sheed made up his mind.  Either that or no team finds the potential salary/cap savings that desirable. With FAs to do S & T's with vanishing I don't necessarily see the value of waiting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Mployee8 - I think with the signing of Wafer says RF is off the table. Ainge really hasn't fallen for the Euros since he was burned by Jeri Welsh.

Good point Croc, but keep in mind that labor negotiations will begin and teams may want cap room just so they don't have to pay that bill. The owners are going to want their books to look weak in terms of revenue and cutting salary is a easy cosmetic way to make it appear so.

The flip side is Sheed knows a lockout is pending and may be waiting to see how negotiations go before he decides to play. Why get ready, keep in shape if there is a lockout for someone contemplating retirement.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Well, if a deal is there I hope they make it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE:
    Well, if a deal is there I hope they make it.
    Posted by croc

Look at the Grouse!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE:
    Scal's deal is up, correct?  If I recall, we took him from the Nets for a 4 year contract.  He has already been here for 5.  In that span he has scored 34 points and hauled in 12 rebounds total and has had more concussions than blocked shots.  The Celtics aren't considering resigning him are they?  He is simply taking up space on the roster.  Love ya Scal, but time to go.  (BTW, I especially love Scal's charity which the Globe conveniently failed to describe.  He takes Israeli and Palestinian kids and puts them in summer camp together so at least some of the upcoming generation won't grow up on nothing but hatred for one another.) Sheed was signed for 2 years with the understanding the second year would be an expiring contract for another team.  If people are so keen to move Glen Davis for some value, why not Sheed's contract and Glen Davis to Larry Brown for Gerald Wallace?  Sheed is supremely talented but the biggest waste of talent since that guy from Syracuse who played with Sherm Douglas...sorry I can't remember his name, but he was a waste of talent.  Derrick Coleman, that's the guy.  Sheed reminds me of Derrick Coleman.  Go AWAY Sheed; you do not deserve to wear a Celtics uniform.  Imagine what the Birdman would have said to his face?  Pathetic.  Now, if we had been hearing stories about Sheed working his testicles off with one of these insane P-90 style fitness guys, I MIGHT consider Sheed a desireable cog for one more year.  But As far as I know, his summer priorities were eating cheeseburgers and playing video games. I dunno about the trade and salary considerations.  In fact, I make it a point not to do the math.  Spend, don't spend, pay a tax, don't pay a tax...thats for Wyc and the boys to consider, I am but a lowly fan. First time this is relevant on a sports board:  Peace to the Middle East, thanks for your help Scal.  Stick around as an assistant coach or a series of ten day contracts, bunch of DL stopoffs or something like that.  But don't waste that roster spot on Scal.
    Posted by shines01

Sheed is supremely talented but the biggest waste of talent since that guy from Syracuse.  Now, if we had been hearing stories about Sheed working his testicles off with one of these insane P-90 style fitness guys, I MIGHT consider Sheed a desireable cog for one more year.  But As far as I know, his summer priorities were eating cheeseburgers and playing video games.
    I love this, finally a Celtics fan who understands how Sheed is the biggest waste of a player in the NBA.  And I might add that Sheed is a total cancer to any team he plays for.  Notice how Sheed and Perk both were at the top in the NBA with T's.  That's two players from the same team...not good.

Scal's deal is up, correct?  If I recall, we took him from the Nets for a 4 year contract.  He has already been here for 5.  In that span he has scored 34 points and hauled in 12 rebounds total and has had more concussions than blocked shots.  The Celtics aren't considering resigning him are they?  He is simply taking up space on the roster.
    ROFLMAO!!!!

As a Laker fan its nice to know that Mitch is on the job and working the phones to improve the team.  But where is this "Tard" Danny Ainge?  Does this clown even know what a phone looks like?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

Scal is gone, Sheed, not so sure. Personally I hope Rasheed comes back and that we do a S&T with Cleveland Shaq for Perkins. If Sheed is in fact retiring, then we need to do a S&T with Cleveland using sheeds contract for SHaq. EIther way, we need to get Shaq on board if we want a realistic chance at #18.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE:
    Scal's deal is up, correct?  If I recall, we took him from the Nets for a 4 year contract.  He has already been here for 5.  In that span he has scored 34 points and hauled in 12 rebounds total and has had more concussions than blocked shots.  The Celtics aren't considering resigning him are they?  He is simply taking up space on the roster.  Love ya Scal, but time to go.  (BTW, I especially love Scal's charity which the Globe conveniently failed to describe.  He takes Israeli and Palestinian kids and puts them in summer camp together so at least some of the upcoming generation won't grow up on nothing but hatred for one another.) Sheed was signed for 2 years with the understanding the second year would be an expiring contract for another team.  If people are so keen to move Glen Davis for some value, why not Sheed's contract and Glen Davis to Larry Brown for Gerald Wallace?  Sheed is supremely talented but the biggest waste of talent since that guy from Syracuse who played with Sherm Douglas...sorry I can't remember his name, but he was a waste of talent.  Derrick Coleman, that's the guy.  Sheed reminds me of Derrick Coleman.  Go AWAY Sheed; you do not deserve to wear a Celtics uniform.  Imagine what the Birdman would have said to his face?  Pathetic.  Now, if we had been hearing stories about Sheed working his testicles off with one of these insane P-90 style fitness guys, I MIGHT consider Sheed a desireable cog for one more year.  But As far as I know, his summer priorities were eating cheeseburgers and playing video games. I dunno about the trade and salary considerations.  In fact, I make it a point not to do the math.  Spend, don't spend, pay a tax, don't pay a tax...thats for Wyc and the boys to consider, I am but a lowly fan. First time this is relevant on a sports board:  Peace to the Middle East, thanks for your help Scal.  Stick around as an assistant coach or a series of ten day contracts, bunch of DL stopoffs or something like that.  But don't waste that roster spot on Scal.
    Posted by shines01

I agree with almost everything that Sheed is nothing but a big mouth bum.  Leading the NBA in Techs in regular season and playoffs.  Scal has been the biggest bust of the Celtics signings in the last three years and Danny has to resign him because there is nothing left at the bottom of the barrel.  Is Danny boy working the phones these days or picking his nose.  The Celtics have done nothing but sign alsoran players in offseason.  Got to love how cheap Celtic Management is.  The Heat will smoke the C's come playoffs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE : I agree with almost everything that Sheed is nothing but a big mouth bum.  Leading the NBA in Techs in regular season and playoffs.  Scal has been the biggest bust of the Celtics signings in the last three years and Danny has to resign him because there is nothing left at the bottom of the barrel.  Is Danny boy working the phones these days or picking his nose.  The Celtics have done nothing but sign alsoran players in offseason.  Got to love how cheap Celtic Management is.  The Heat will smoke the C's come playoffs. 
    Posted by kobedaman

Dottie, the troll is back.  Time to swat the troll.  This is kobeismrnba - one of the worst

Thanks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

In Response to Scal and Sheed are supposed to be GONE : I agree with almost everything that Sheed is nothing but a big mouth bum.  Leading the NBA in Techs in regular season and playoffs.  Scal has been the biggest bust of the Celtics signings in the last three years and Danny has to resign him because there is nothing left at the bottom of the barrel.  Is Danny boy working the phones these days or picking his nose.  The Celtics have done nothing but sign alsoran players in offseason.  Got to love how cheap Celtic Management is.  The Heat will smoke the C's come playoffs. 
    Posted by kobedaman
    How Cheap the Celtics are? DO you know how many millions of dollars MORE our payroll is right now over yours? We actually have a bench.

Speaking of BENCH. THe heat really doesn't have one. Besides Wade and James(Bosh is overrated, has been for years) the heat aren't as loaded as you think. Haslem, Chalmers,Miller? Not exactly putting the fear into every other team. Well see how the heat does, but right now as it stands the Heat have alot of holes still, and no proof that they 2 superstars plus Bosh will equal anything other than a paper champion..............remember, only one player can score at a time....... ;)

Sections
Shortcuts