Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow

In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow:
    In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow : It's some redneck racist who has nothing to do with Massachusetts.
    Posted by NickFaldo

I pity Dslack!!  Tell us what you think of our armed forces!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ky Celtic,
    Being a Kentuckian now I understand your love of Walker.  I don't agree but I now understand.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

who wants to talk smack about pierce NOW?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

You go ahead and keep posting things no one knows or cares about. Or perhaps tell them about that long right wing meltdown you had which dslack deleted. Does insanity run in your family?

The majority of this board sees right through you. They might not realize you are also dud/pud, but they can see you're a waste of time. You're just some lintball from some redneck state that no one up here cares about. Whatever Che. It's lame what nuts like you do on the net. Just don't think you're fooling too many.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

You go ahead and keep posting things no one knows or cares about. Or perhaps tell them about that long right wing meltdown you had which dslack deleted. Does insanity run in your family? The majority of this board sees right through you. They might not realize you are also dud/pud, but they can see you're a waste of time. You're just some lintball from some redneck state that no one up here cares about. Whatever Che. It's lame what nuts like you do on the net. Just don't think you're fooling too many.
    Posted by NickFaldo

I've never posted anything on Dslacks board. So that's a lie, i'm not Dudder, Pud, or CHE, anyone with a brain knows that. Another lie. What redneck state are Frank Ramsey, Dave Cowens, and Rajon Rondo?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow :  I've never posted anything on Dslacks board. So that's a lie, i'm not Dudder, Pud, or CHE, anyone with a brain knows that. Another lie. What redneck state are Frank Ramsey, Dave Cowens, and Rajon Rondo?
    Posted by kyceltic

It was on dslack's old board. Ok, you say you aren't those people. What is your proof P34 is those usernames you call him? You really think the gulf between Pierce and Kobe is the same between Scal and Bird? I've no problem with people who used to live here who now live elsewhere and are true Celtics fans. You don't fall into that category. You have no reason to be posting on a Boston sports blog. No Celtic fan or any real basketball fan would ever think Pierce to Kobe is the same as Scal to Bird. I'm done with you as are a large number of people on this board and we're all separate people.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

nickFaldo, as an aside here, do yourself many of us a favor and stop with the foolish notion that those of us who live outside of boston or new england have no business participating in this forum. you shouldn't to be treated differently because of the color of your skin nor should we be treated differently because we live elsewhere. i gather you consider yourself a forward thinking, liberal minded person. so act like one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow : It was on dslack's old board. Ok, you say you aren't those people. What is your proof P34 is those usernames you call him? You really think the gulf between Pierce and Kobe is the same between Scal and Bird? I've no problem with people who used to live here who now live elsewhere and are true Celtics fans. You don't fall into that category. You have no reason to be posting on a Boston sports blog. No Celtic fan or any real basketball fan would ever think Pierce to Kobe is the same as Scal to Bird. I'm done with you as are a large number of people on this board and we're all separate people.
    Posted by NickFaldo

Nicky, you can no more control who posts on this board, then you can control the weather.  I know you're not one of those clowns who think the weather is being controled.  Again you've never seen anything KYCeltic has posted on Dslacks board, because i've never posted on it!

Sections
Shortcuts