Scariest Front Line in the League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Scariest Front Line in the League

In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Yes, of course, you are correct - why bother arguing with you.  On Feb 23, Peace did such a great job getting in Durant's head, he "held " him to 33 points in a 15 point loss. I think I'll stop now, your unbiased way of looking at things is just too much for me!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Did you watch either of the Lakers/OKC games this year to see how Metta played against Durant? I think I already know that answer...

As an FYI, Durant had 22 in the last game against LA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Did you watch either of the Lakers/OKC games this year to see how Metta played against Durant? I think I already know that answer... As an FYI, Durant had 22 in the last game against LA.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

21 and they still won!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : 21 and they still won!!!

Yes, you are correct. 21 points on 22 shot attempts.
    That was great defense by Metta.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Yes, you are correct. 21 points on 22 shot attempts. That was great defense by Metta.

And OKC WON!!  Doesn't matter if he scored 21, 22 or 50!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Yes, you are correct. 21 points on 22 shot attempts. That was great defense by Metta.

+1

Red-Russ is just too easy. You should really not abuse him so badly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : +1 Red-Russ is just too easy. You should really not abuse him so badly.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

He said 22 and was wrong - it was 21

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : He said 22 and was wrong - it was 21 -1

The POINT is that he made you look ridiculous AGAIN as his general principle was that Metta plays Durant and Pierce very well defensively, and as usual you had to try and spin it in a way that only you can understand. Nice try, but you lose. Now go away you Laker troll before I put you on ignore.

Children these days..

Go Celtics!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : The POINT is that he made you look ridiculous AGAIN as his general principle was that Metta plays Durant and Pierce very well defensively, and as usual you had to try and spin it in a way that only you can understand. Nice try, but you lose. Now go away you Laker troll before I put you on ignore. Children these days.. Go Celtics!!

Metta played paul Okay, but Tony Allen shut down Kobe. And our poor lakers never have a chance against a fully healthy Boston squad. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : The POINT is that he made you look ridiculous AGAIN as his general principle was that Metta plays Durant and Pierce very well defensively, and as usual you had to try and spin it in a way that only you can understand. Nice try, but you lose. Now go away you Laker troll before I put you on ignore. Children these days.. Go Celtics!!

In the last game Metta played very good D against Durant.
    OKC won but not because Durant had a great game.

Put me on ignore for the 10th time. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Metta played paul Okay, but Tony Allen shut down Kobe. And our poor lakers never have a chance against a fully healthy Boston squad. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Boston never has a fully healthy squad because they always sign or trade for guys that already had bad knees, bad heart, were injury prone or were just old and on their last legs.

Shaq/JON/Green/Wilcox/Rasheed/West/Daniels...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : In the last game Metta played very good D against Durant. OKC won but not because Durant had a great game. Put me on ignore for the 10th time. 

That was directed toward Red-Russ. He is the only LAKER-TROLL that I have seen on the board besides RicoLaker Fan who just makes off the wall comments that make no sense whatsoever.

Go Green!  Go Celtics!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Boston never has a fully healthy squad because they always sign or trade for guys that already had bad knees, bad heart, were injury prone or were just old and on their last legs. Shaq/JON/Green/Wilcox/Rasheed/West/Daniels...

Very good point. My Celtics need to fire Danny Ainge and get a real GM like Kupchak.

Go Celtics!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : That was directed toward Red-Russ. He is the only LAKER-TROLL that I have seen on the board besides RicoLaker Fan who just makes off the wall comments that make no sense whatsoever. Go Green!  Go Celtics!

Sorry, I meant to reply to Red.
    My bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Very good point. My Celtics need to fire Danny Ainge and get a real GM like Kupchak. Go Celtics!!

There are rumors out today that Portland is very interested in talking to Kupchak about their GM position. I doubt LA lets him out of his contract, but in order for them to do so, Portland would probably have to give up NJ's top 3 protected lottery pick in the 2012 draft.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : That was directed toward Red-Russ. He is the only LAKER-TROLL that I have seen on the board besides RicoLaker Fan who just makes off the wall comments that make no sense whatsoever. Go Green!  Go Celtics!

Classy as usual Snoop. You'd be most welcome to express your love for the Celtics and talk real basketball on Lakers Topbuzz as it's obvious you are easily too sophisticated for most of the bottom feeding celtic trolls that post here. Keep up the insightful comments!

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Classy as usual Snoop. You'd be most welcome to express your love for the Celtics and talk real basketball on Lakers Topbuzz as it's obvious you are easily too sophisticated for most of the bottom feeding celtic trolls that post here. Keep up the insightful comments!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Sadly Laker Topbuzz has to carry the mantle of the second grratest team in NBA histor. If onlywe could catch the Celtics. Who do you post as on Top Buzz? I would love to celebrate the near greatness of the Lakers with a fellow fan. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Sadly Laker Topbuzz has to carry the mantle of the second grratest team in NBA histor. If onlywe could catch the Celtics. Who do you post as on Top Buzz? I would love to celebrate the near greatness of the Lakers with a fellow fan. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Classy post my friend.  You continue to post the obvious to people that don't understand greatness.  Pleasure having you aboard.  You rate up there with one of the great Laker posters. RUWORTHY

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League :   Pleasure having you aboard.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Has he been aboard since Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail????

Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Has he been aboard since Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail????

Please produce the post where he said that!!  Oh right, you have me on ignore!!  Fear of embarassment, and getting banned again, no doubt!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Has he been aboard since Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail????

-1 We have to accept the fact that the Celtics are greater brother. the fact don't lie. As a fellow Laker fan I encourage you to deal with your grief. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Whyum rode shaq coat tails when they played against each other.  Shaq pretty much abused the young lad. Of course you being 12 years old , you probably don't remember it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Whyum rode shaq coat tails when they played against each other.  Shaq pretty much abused the young lad. Of course you being 12 years old , you probably don't remember it.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh so Bynumite rode Shaq's coat-tail when they played AGAINST each other??? Only in OneOnOne land folks, ugh!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Ahhhh so Bynumite rode Shaq's coat-tail when they played AGAINST each other??? Only in OneOnOne land folks, ugh!

Sadly Bynum is a juvenile delinquent. Our proud Laker team has no future. We will never catch the mighty Celtics. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Please produce the post where he said that!!  Oh right, you have me on ignore!!  Fear of embarassment, and getting banned again, no doubt!!

Of course if i did say it then it was a misquote.  But I too would love to see it.  He probably can't find it though.  11 years old,  this stuff is way over his head.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Naw - he was wrong - Peace can't cover Durant, as you will see!!