Scouting Profile: Jusuf Nurkic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Scouting Profile: Jusuf Nurkic

I read the same thing, and saw some video on the kid.  He is rising up the boards, as DraftExpress now has him at #11.  He is worth a flyer, IMO.  If he turns into another Pekovic, that is worth it!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hey, how's your brother in NH?

And I was not here 10 months ago - I was on sabbatical,  but I've been touting this kid for 6 months!

Tommy!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

I just made another post about 5 Mistakes GM's make and one was drafting for Need over BPA and the story sites the possibility of Utah taking Nurkic at #5 rather than Randle, Smart or Vonleh.

I assumed they would take Vonleh and play him at C as most C's fans want Danny to do also but with Nurkic moving into top 10 area that could force Utah to do something dumb.

I'm not sold on Vonleh.  I actually think Randle may be a better pro sooner.  That said, if DA likes Vonleh, I'll be patient. 

I'm also on board with Saric or Nurkic.  Smart, if we trade Rondo............but I still think Utah will take Smart.  If that happens, why not take Nurkic???  Why the heck not?  Keep everyone else (let AB walk perhaps), forget Asik and grab this kid...............I'll root for whoever we take!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I like that one, and think it is very realistic.  Except I don't see PHI taking Exum.......if we got Staukas, that is a nice haul.  But I agree that Nurkic could be the real deal.  Gordon and Nurkic helps defensively right now.  That means Green needs to go.........or Rondo

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I go with M8 and Hedder here...they seem to have a clue about young talent and digging up guys with potential...as for mossad...dude, relax ALREADY...anger issues much?!

Sections
Shortcuts