Scratch Rasual Butler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Scratch Rasual Butler

He is resigning with the Clips.  Howard, Wafer and McGrady still out there, as well as Shaq, Brown and Mbenga!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Scratch Rasual Butler

One more decent swingman bites the dust.

*sigh*

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Scratch Rasual Butler:
    He is resigning with the Clips.  Howard, Wafer and McGrady still out there, as well as Shaq, Brown and Mbenga!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Lol I'll say it again don't mention Mbenga seriously he is a big joke Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Rasual Butler:
    I don't think that the Celtics will get Shannon Brown at the VM. Josh Howard is still in play with some type of S&T. Shaq has said somewhere that he's not getting out of bed to battle the likes of Howard and Bynum for the vet minimum, so that will also have to be S&T. I don't think McGrady can add much anymore, but I could be wrong.
    Posted by ControllerMod

Who said anything about Shannon Brown?? NOT in the equation!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I don't think that the Celtics will get Shannon Brown at the VM. Josh Howard is still in play with some type of S&T. Shaq has said somewhere that he's not getting out of bed to battle the likes of Howard and Bynum for the vet minimum, so that will also have to be S&T. I don't think McGrady can add much anymore, but I could be wrong.
    Posted by ControllerMod

It's kwame he is talking about that guy could end up here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Sorry. Forgot that its Kwame, that you want the Celtics to sign. I am sure that that is available at the VM.
    Posted by ControllerMod

Hey, no problem, I'd rather have Shaq.   And I respectfully disagree on McGrady.  I think for 15-20 mins per game, he's  the perfect fit for us.  Now, if HE can just see that!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If this what DA had planned it is a disaster.  Based on the loss of TA and KP with the addition of JON we're are not as sound personnel wise as last year.  We still have Doc and he can't be happy about what DA has gotten done so far.  If Chris Paul goes to Orlando that only exacerbates are problems.  We have to be objective. Without some unknown sign and trade in the future we are in trouble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

get shaq, get howard, end of story. we can't win it all anyway, so we're just biding time until the miami experiment runs its course. what danny does between now and halloween won't matter much. it's what he does over the next 2 years. we'll be in solid rebuild mode pretty soon.

am i excited about this? no. but do i blame danny ainge? not really. there really wasn't much he could do once the miami3 decided to join forces. barring injuries and the like, it'll be miami (possibly orlando if paul ends up there) vs. LA in the finals next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

get shaq, get howard, end of story. we can't win it all anyway, so we're just biding time until the miami experiment runs its course. what danny does between now and halloween won't matter much. it's what he does over the next 2 years. we'll be in solid rebuild mode pretty soon. am i excited about this? no. but do i blame danny ainge? not really. there really wasn't much he could do once the miami3 decided to join forces. barring injuries and the like, it'll be miami (possibly orlando if paul ends up there) vs. LA in the finals next year.
    Posted by kaktug

Interesting points.

If we can get Shaq, Josh Howard, and somehow get Sheed back, I think we could compete very well with the top teams in the league.

Centers - Shaq, JON, Perk(If healthy)

Power Forwards - KG, Big Baby, Sheed

I would love to have that backcourt. If Perk isn't healthy, rotate Sheed to the center position.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I fer one am not writing off this season, as ifin we cain't win it all, like dat guy said.  C's can do.

Danny ain't through, though the lord, and Danny, dey boat move in mos myseterieosely wayz.