Scratch Turiaf!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Scratch Turiaf!!

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

NOW what??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Scratch Turiaf!!

In Response to Scratch Turiaf!!:
    [QUOTE]http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm NOW what??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Never thought he would choose the Cs.... why would he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

he cant rebound anyways..we can do better than him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Danny might have to beg Rasheed to come back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Turiaf!!:
    [QUOTE]he cant rebound anyways..we can do better than him.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Who's left, Hollins??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rasheed if he is in shape might be a good idea.  The season is so short now he might actually try.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Rasheed if he is in shape might be a good idea.  The season is so short now he might actually try.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hollins and is Kaman still a possible buy out???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

why is DA taking so long? Fesenko, Rollins, bring them in period

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Isn't the deadline like......tomorrow???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Rasheed Wallace is a good idea. He wanted to come back. He still lives in the Boston area. He's spotted with the team on occasion. Even an out of shape Wallace would be better than nothing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Rasheed Wallace is a good idea. He wanted to come back. He still lives in the Boston area. He's spotted with the team on occasion. Even an out of shape Wallace would be better than nothing.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]
    You have to consider him.  Although I was surprised to see that yesterday Dell Demps said he would not rule the possibilty that Kaman could be bought out.  

Having both of those guys would really help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Rasheed if he is in shape might be a good idea.  The season is so short now he might actually try.

Agreed but I cant imagine him being in good shape.  He wasnt in great shape when he played for the Cs. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scratch Turiaf!! : You have to consider him.  Although I was surprised to see that yesterday Dell Demps said he would not rule the possibilty that Kaman could be bought out.   Having both of those guys would really help.

I read that too, that Kaman was waived..is that true??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scratch Turiaf!! : Agreed but I cant imagine him being in good shape.  He wasnt in great shape when he played for the Cs. 
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

True, but the C's are now down to "anything is better than nothing".   Danny has been unable to get any quality big men since the strike was over.   Disappointing.  Wilcox was a pleasant surprise but you can't tell me the medical staff did not know he was being tested regularly for a heart condition!  

Wow, Danny....you think something's wrong in your staff's ability to assess injuries and medical conditions before you make personnel decisions (JON, Shaq, and now Wilcox)?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scratch Turiaf!! : True, but the C's are now down to "anything is better than nothing".   Danny has been unable to get any quality big men since the strike was over.   Disappointing.  Wilcox was a pleasant surprise but you can't tell me the medical staff did not know he was being tested regularly for a heart condition!   Wow, Danny....you think something's wrong in your staff's ability to assess injuries and medical conditions before you make personnel decisions (JON, Shaq, and now Wilcox)?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agree!  And dont forget Dooling in that mix....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hmmm well if our season depended on a stiff like Turiaf we are worse off than I thought. 

Funny reading people hammering Ainge for not signing these end of the bench scrubs but no grief for letting Perk slip away which was the truly bonehead move that caused the rest of these problems...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Kaman has NOT been waived, or if he has I can't find it anywhere.......he would help, and then just re-sign him and we can offer a  max contract to another scorer, and draft athletes!!

I think Danny was right about Avery Bradley.....he just needed some minutes, and to be healthy..........hope he chooses correctly this year - very important!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]why is DA taking so long? Fesenko, Rollins, bring them in period
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Why is Dann taking so long?  Ummm... let's see... he wants the best lottery odds that he can possibly get....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He's not taking long...............no one wants to come here this year, because we are not title contenders.  If this was 2008, we'd already have him!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

I believe the deadline to be waived/bought out is Friday, but that doesn't mean they have to be signed by then, just free from their current team in order to be elgible for the playoffs.

[QUOTE]Isn't the deadline like......tomorrow???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Rasheed Wallace is a good idea. He wanted to come back. He still lives in the Boston area. He's spotted with the team on occasion. Even an out of shape Wallace would be better than nothing.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  He is definitely still living in Massachusetts.   A few times I heard someone on talk radio say that they saw Rasheed at the gym.  Not sure what happened to the rumors that he was signing with the Lakers.  If he is signed by tomorrow and can play for the next month, he could help this team for limited minutes. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scratch Turiaf!! : Why is Dann taking so long?  Ummm... let's see... he wants the best lottery odds that he can possibly get....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Hey troll the answer to your stupid question is that he is waiting to find a gem like the ones that are in your list of lottery picks...Rafael Araujo,Mike Swettney,Patrick Obryant,Andris Bedrins,Hilton Armstrong,David Harrison,Ike Diogu,Kwamy Brown, and the other great players that you have in your list of beloved players.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]He's not taking long...............no one wants to come here this year, because we are not title contenders.  If this was 2008, we'd already have him!!
    nailed it