Sean Grande on WEEI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Sean Grande on WEEI

Any idea what player Grande was refrencing when he mentioned that the Celts had a deal to send the M. Daniels Trade exemption & 25th pick to a team for an established Big before the other team pulled out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Sean Grande on WEEI

In Response to Sean Grande on WEEI:
    Any idea what player Grande was refrencing when he mentioned that the Celts had a deal to send the M. Daniels Trade exemption & 25th pick to a team for an established Big before the other team pulled out?
    Posted by wfdog

That is very interesting.  I didn't hear him, but hope that someone mentions it again.  It sounds like we would have had a player that we really need. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Sean Grande on WEEI:
    In Response to Sean Grande on WEEI : That is very interesting.  I didn't hear him, but hope that someone mentions it again.  It sounds like we would have had a player that we really need. 
    Posted by susan250

Based upon salary comparisions it sounds like Jason Thompson of Sacramento.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Sean Grande on WEEI:
    Posted by wfdog

I heard PHO?  but I could be wrong!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

possibly Ryan Hollins

Sections
Shortcuts