Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals

In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : and what did you say when the Fakers signed Troy Murphy ... hahaha!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Murphy was a minimum salary player that was signed to replace Joe Smith.
    Who cares about Murphy?
    He probably won't even play in the playoffs.
    He is not a key part of the Lakers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yes, we know - averaging 16 mins per game will diminish to zero in the postseason.  The starting five of the lakers all need to play 40+ mins if they have ANY chance - esp now that Barnes has to start for the first 6 playoff games!!  The  ENTIRE bench will probably contribute nothing in the playoffs, so Gina is correct in his assessment of Murphy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

It's the playoffs.
    There's no back to back games.
    They will play 40 minutes if they need to.

BTW, I doubt Barnes will start with MWP out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It's the playoffs. There's no back to back games. They will play 40 minutes if they need to. BTW, I doubt Barnes will start with MWP out.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I thought they only scheduled Game 1 for all teams?  I also heard that there may be back to back games!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : Who drafted Kobe?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Charlotte

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : I thought they only scheduled Game 1 for all teams?  I also heard that there may be back to back games!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The NBA does not schedule back to back games in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : The NBA does not schedule back to back games in the playoffs.

We shall see - I heard they might this year because of the lockout!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : We shall see - I heard they might this year because of the lockout!!

It's not even a question.
    The NBA DOES NOT schedule back to back playoff games.

Stop making up lies to seem important.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : It's not even a question. The NBA DOES NOT schedule back to back playoff games. Stop making up lies to seem important.

Okay - if they don't I'll admit I'm wrong!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, we know - averaging 16 mins per game will diminish to zero in the postseason.  The starting five of the lakers all need to play 40+ mins if they have ANY chance - esp now that Barnes has to start for the first 6 playoff games!!  The  ENTIRE bench will probably contribute nothing in the playoffs, so Gina is correct in his assessment of Murphy!!

Oh really?  I beg your pardon, but LAKERS bench is at least two deep.  Of course you would not know this.  lmao

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : Oh really?  I beg your pardon, but LAKERS bench is at least two deep.  Of course you would not know this.  lmao
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Two deep?  Blake and Barnes?  Nice little players, who, AS I SAID, will probably not score much!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : I for one do not like crying about referees, conspiracy theories  and such.   Football is a little different, one bad call on a fumble or pass interference can change everything.  In basketball that stuff tends to even out.  One can't say the Celtics lost because of the refs without going through the entire playoffs and looking at all the calls that maybe went the Celtics way that allowed them to get there in the first place. It also honestly makes us as fans look ridiculous.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Well said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

If Doc would only insert the Great Sean Williams, the C's would be up by 14 and not down by 14 at the half!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals:
    [QUOTE]If Williams can pick up the Celtics defensive schemes quickly Boston will make it to the finals possibly even win it all. Let's face it Boston creates huge matchup problems for Miami. With the addition of Williams, the Celtics are even better now than when they dominated the Heat twice in 10 days. Miami has a gaping hole in their interior defense. With the addition of Williams the Heat would be forced to shoot from the perimeter. KG dominates Bosh everytime. Bradley can shut down Wade. That leaves James who will be tag-teamed by Pietrus and Pierce. The Bulls are in a downward spiral. Williams matches if not beats out Noah's hustle. KG will dominate Boozer. If Williams can pick up the C's defensive schemes Boston will be gunning for #18. The only teams that I think can challenge Boston in the West are San Antonio and OKC. OKC lacks a killer instinct. Drives me nuts everytime I see Durant doing that foolish dance before games. He's no killer. He is too soft. San Antonio plays just like Boston. Williams gives Boston the edge. SA does not have an interior presence. I hope Williams picks up the C's system...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Do you still think Sean Williams will be the key to reaching the Finals?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Steimer is not playing much in these games...he could have a serious injury....only two games have been played..I hope that williams is not the key because if he is, it means we have more injuries

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : Do you still think Sean Williams will be the key to reaching the Finals?
    I don't want to be a smart *ss but perhaps you should have read more of what i wrote:

You bring up something that really makes me laugh. I think that Boston didn't release "the corpse" (JON) is because the front office probably felt that he was purposely trying not to play so that he would be released in time to play with Miami. My guess is that he was threatening to have season ending surgery on his non-shooting hand in the hopes that Boston would release him in time to allow him to play with Miami in the playoffs. The front office having already gotten ripped off by the guy waited to release him to keep him from screwing the organization even more. It would have been nice if Williams had gotten picked up earlier. He probably won't have an impact this season but he could be Boston's center for the future.

Dude, You just keep making yourself look like a dumb*ss...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Stop making long-winded excuses for your dumb threads.

Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals

Are you referring to the NBA Finals or something else?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Stop making long-winded excuses for your dumb threads. Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals Are you referring to the NBA Finals or something else?
    So you got caught being stupid again. It's not like it's the first time. I am certain that it won't be the last. Just don't start crying on me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Williams the key to reaching the Finals : It's not even a question. The NBA DOES NOT schedule back to back playoff games. Stop making up lies to seem important.

they said they may schedule ONE back to back in rd 2 this year

Sections
Shortcuts