See You Guys in October

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Update: I'm Back!

You are only trying to play the ugly little American but we know you are not.
    Wink

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: See You Guys in October

Bloggety Bloop, a Laker troll, loses a bet to Red/Russ and leaves for a month w/o drama as per wager. Honor intact.

Fierce, a Celtic troll/drama queen, loses a bet to Jamez... but has to stay here to "defend his honor."

Ya know.... some trolls have honor. Others don't.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggety Bloop, a Laker troll, loses a bet to Red/Russ and leaves for a month w/o drama as per wager. Honor intact.

Fierce, a Celtic troll/drama queen, loses a bet to Jamez... but has to stay here to "defend his honor."

Pud

Yes, he lost all credibility and respect when he came back early with that feeble excuse. Reggie Jackson is no longer Mr. October. We have a new Mr. October. I wonder if they have the same hat size as well...

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Still feel that way, Pud?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Still feel that way, Pud?

[/QUOTE]

No...

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]

Do you constantly think about me?  Why would you even bring my name up after not seeing me for so many days? Little bit of advice for you, the next time you win a wager, br gracious about it and don't kick someone when they are down. I would not have come back until Oct. 8th if you had not been throwing my name around and accusing another poster of being me. Thanks again for playing!

[/QUOTE]

And my advise to Bloop..... honor your bets.... no matter what.

No excuses for what you did. Same with Fierce.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts