Semih and Harangody!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Semih and Harangody!!!

You gave up a very solid/young backup center for a draft pick. Why? They waited two years for the guy, he shows up, plays better than most imagined, and then you trade him away for nothing.

I am still a little bit confused about where the clippers pick is coming from. That was part of the Perk deal, right? You traded away your starting center, and then the guy who would have backed him up. The height on this team was a big plus.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Semih and Harangody!!!

Semi had a few moments this season for us but in general, hes a 3rd string backup.  Making matters worse, hes missed a ton of games and prob needs shoulder surgery after the season.

Semi wasnt gonna carry us to the promised land, he was an extra body to fill in when nobody else was available.

We're not gonna miss him unless Danny doesnt bring in another center. We nned the body because Shaq & JONs health are always questionable and Kristic is all thats left.

Wait until all the wheeling/dealing is over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm not concerned about it. They were both basically given away to clear space on the roster. Basically for the future, two second round draft picks were traded for 1 second round draft pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!!:
    I'm not concerned about it. They were both basically given away to clear space on the roster. Basically for the future, two second round draft picks were traded for 1 second round draft pick.
    Posted by mem17

I thought I understood the salary cap decently for a novice but how do you go about trading two salaried players for a pick?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Cavs might have been under the Cap or its possible you can trade guys who make the minuim to whoever you want for money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I really liked them both.  I wish them the best and hope they can show their skills in Cleveland. I think one of them will be waived and might come back to Boston.  Just a hunch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Semih and Harangody!!!:
    You gave up a very solid/young backup center for a draft pick. Why? They waited two years for the guy, he shows up, plays better than most imagined, and then you trade him away for nothing. I am still a little bit confused about where the clippers pick is coming from. That was part of the Perk deal, right? You traded away your starting center, and then the guy who would have backed him up. The height on this team was a big plus.
    Posted by existentialparquet

Danny just can't stand to see a white player on the team. Trading Luke player of the year in the Big East and Semi a very good young center for nothing is very sad.

Run

Kristic will either be traded or waived.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The racist returns

what a disgusting human being run is, I proved him 100% WRONG on his "danny hates whites gibberish' with FACTS and he still can't get a clue

in the next few days Danny will have traded 1 young foreign big for a better veteran one and one useless undersized Notre Dame PF for a better normal sized one.. Troy Murphy is the word

run is scum

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I guess I should have seen this coming.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

The racist returns what a disgusting human being run is, I proved him 100% WRONG on his "danny hates whites gibberish' with FACTS and he still can't get a clue in the next few days Danny will have traded 1 young foreign big for a better veteran one and one useless undersized Notre Dame PF for a better normal sized one.. Troy Murphy is the word run is scum
    Posted by rameakap

Murphy is not coming and you know it.

Doc has already stated Shaq starts ,JO backs up and Baby finishes. Kristic is history and will be waived or bought out.

Camby is coming.

Your wrong again.

Take care Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Semih and Harangody!!! : Danny just can't stand to see a white player on the team. Trading Luke player of the year in the Big East and Semi a very good young center for nothing is very sad. Run Kristic will either be traded or waived.
    Posted by runrunandrun

You are right, he is going to waive Kristic just as soon as he shows up in LA.  Word has it that Danny doesn't like himself since he is white, so he plans on firing himself sometime in the near future.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We will wait and see if we get players that help us as much as S and H could have.  They had a understanding of the sets we run and both had gained a degree of confidence from the other players.  Players we bing in now can cause problems with chemistry and knowledge of what we are doing.  Do you think Green will be happy comming off the bench after startring all year????? Luke looked like a Celtic and played very well with the time given him.  Semi did fine except for his injury which was downplayed.  I like Danny but his late season acquired players lately have not been that great.  Perk whom I like a lot , trade was understandable getting Green , Kristic , and a number one draft choice, BUT the Semi Luke trade leaves we scratching my head unless we get three good players , say Wallace, Parker and something.  We will just wait and see?  ONly a second round choice, bull.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Looks like Semih and Harangody are Cavs best players now...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Nope sorry I still don't get it! I understand the Luke part because he would never get to play in a Doc Rivers system. But Semi ? I still think he could be a good player down the road. No he most likely would not of help the 2011 championship run. But 2012,2013 2014 he could be your starting center. How many players on one year contracts do you need? Your not going to play 13 players come the play-offs, so way not hold onto Semi? Unless Doc didn't like his game..hmmm

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!! : Murphy is not coming and you know it. Doc has already stated Shaq starts ,JO backs up and Baby finishes. Kristic is history and will be waived or bought out. Camby is coming. Your wrong again. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

NO WAY Krstic gets bought out.  He can spread the floor and he is better offensively then Perk.  He will give us at least what Sheed gave us last year, without the missed 3's and T's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!! : Murphy is not coming and you know it. Doc has already stated Shaq starts ,JO backs up and Baby finishes. Kristic is history and will be waived or bought out. Camby is coming. Your wrong again. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Wow, way to make predictions against what the experts are saying instead of just waiting 3-4 days and seeign what happens.

That's always the smart way to do it...

Murphy is FAR more likely than Camby fool, the Blazers aren't even going to buy him out, they are the #5 seed in the west and just traded their Center

when dealing with a racist coward like you I have NEVER been wrong... my facts and stats have smashed your pointless drivel and exposed you for the sad pathetic person you are

take care

Ram

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Looks like Semih and Harangody are Cavs best players now...
    Posted by beavis

No beavis, the Cav's best player is Butthead.  Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh.  Celtics rule!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Nope sorry I still don't get it! I understand the Luke part because he would never get to play in a Doc Rivers system. But Semi ? I still think he could be a good player down the road. No he most likely would not of help the 2011 championship run. But 2012,2013 2014 he could be your starting center. How many players on one year contracts do you need? Your not going to play 13 players come the play-offs, so way not hold onto Semi? Unless Doc didn't like his game..hmmm
    Posted by paulbrr7

Semi was hurt in practice by Shaq and Garnett and demanded a trade away from KG. He went home to Turkey and let his agent tell Ainge he was not staying a Celtic . Kg has serious issues with international players.

Semi did not feel safe playing in Boston,he had to protect his future.

Run

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I doubt Semi would ever be a starter on the Celtics unless injury dictated it or just that we had a bad team.

Dont know why all the excitement for the guy. Sure, I rooted for him and he had a few good moments but hey, almost any player in the NBA will have a few good moments if they play long enough.

First, Semi must have real issues with his shoulder and other things, missing so much time. 

He has potential as a decent backup on a good team. Thats his potential, not where he is now. He wasnt gonna help us much to win a title this year and thats the main focus.  If dumping him makes room for a player that can help now, Im ok with that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!! : No beavis, the Cav's best player is Butthead.  Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh.  Celtics rule!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I was happy to see Cleveland win last night.  I really want them to continue winning many of the remainder of their games this season.  Next year should be different for the Cavaliers with the possibility of trades.  If we are even playing next season. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulinnr. Show paulinnr's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!! : NO WAY Krstic gets bought out.  He can spread the floor and he is better offensively then Perk.  He will give us at least what Sheed gave us last year, without the missed 3's and T's.
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Sheed is still on the Celtics Salary Cap list. Finish out the year?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Run,

... interesting... a white Mormon boy from Utah can't stand white people?

Wow, you have added delusion to your racism.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Run,

I suggest that you start following Ice Hockey instead. The color of the players is more to your liking.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Semih and Harangody!!!:
    You gave up a very solid/young backup center for a draft pick. Why? They waited two years for the guy, he shows up, plays better than most imagined, and then you trade him away for nothing. I am still a little bit confused about where the clippers pick is coming from. That was part of the Perk deal, right? You traded away your starting center, and then the guy who would have backed him up. The height on this team was a big plus.
    Posted by existentialparquet
       NONE........ IN DANNY I TRUST !!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Semih and Harangody!!! :    NONE........ IN DANNY I TRUST !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

I would love to find out Danny was right, but this one I just don't get.

Sections
Shortcuts