Semih Erden 48 min projection

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Semih Erden 48 min projection

This kid looks pretty good to me....I know almost no one goes an entire game but even taking these projections and pro-rating them to 38-40 he looks good..

currently played in 8 of 11 games.....11.8 mpg (just under 1 full qtr)

projected 48 minutes...

16 ppg
     9 rpg
     3 apg
     1 bpg
     1 spg

.529 fgp
    .870 ftp

I think we have found part of our core for the future.....team him with Perk at center.....Baby off the bench with Delonte, Nate, Bradley.....Rondo and Delonte sharing time at the point.....NICE!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Semih Erden 48 min projection

I love Semih's game. He needs to be more aggresive under the boards though. Specially when he needs to foul other players. He just raises both arms and doesn't give the hard foul. Shaq and KG should teach him a thing or two regarding those silly fouls. Other than that, he's got plenty of room to improve and that's always welcome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

If I remember right, Erden has a little range, too.  Not a bad piece for the future.  Not the cornerstone of a championship team, but definitely a piece of the puzzle (first big off the bench?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He's an active big man, better offensively than was expected and it looks like he's picking up the defensive rotations.  He's a tough guy for a European player.  Euros get a lot of heat for being more finesse than brawn (undeservedly so in some cases) but Semih does not shy away from contact on either end.  He has the "it" factor in that he does the little things that will make him a valued role player on a good team.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Semih could be a "Poor mans' Pau".......if he is playing the way Pau is when he is in his late 20's I'll be thrilled....."run,run,run" must be smiling somewhere.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

gee, thanks for pointing me in the right direction Tom....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Erden looks promising but if you project his fouls over 48 minutes, he might just accumulate enough for at least three disqualifications.

Speaking of which, anyone recall the ABA experimenting with a no foul-out rule during an exhibition season--all individual player fouls after number six resulted in two FT's and possession--and one guy piled up 12--that's right, 12--fouls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have a feeling he would get better in that area.....experience should lead to playing smarter in the long run....I would hope!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

Highlight of the game (and there were so many to choose from) last night against the Wiz was when Semih got in a low defensive stance and slapped the floor.... awesome, KG-esque intensity.   Semih's got game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Semih does have game.....and if he developes and stays healthy we should have a quality big for the next decade or so.....

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts