Semih Erden?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Semih Erden?????

A scout for one of the internet mock draft services said that Semih's attitude might be his own worst enemy.  Now I see it.  Some games, when the Cavs used to play him, he looked sort of focused, other games he was nowhere close to being in the flow.  When the cameras are aiming at the bench, in a lot of games he didn't play, he could be seen laughing and joking.  He insisted in the Cleveland newspaper that he could have a serious attitude.  No wonder Kevin Garnett supposedly tried to snap him back into reality.  Then last night happened: Semih went out and played like a freak'n wildman, showing off his athletic ability as the Cavs were getting beat up against the Spurs.  12 min., 11 pts., from 4-7 field and 3-4 from the line, 3 off.rb, 1 stl, 1 turnover, 1 pf.  He may not be with the Cavs next year unless he becomes more consistant.  What is going on with this guy ??? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Semih Erden?????

Hard to tell.  He has some ability for certain.  I mean he never looked like a guy that was going to be a star but he was active and had some nice little moves.

I honestly havent paid a bit of attention to him this year with Cleveland but even when he played in Europe he never put up big numbers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

It's not easy to play when the whole team is awful.   The organization has given up.   The players know this and so have they.   As usual, another Cleveland team (organization) tanking the season for draft picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Semih Erden?????:
    [QUOTE]   It's not easy to play when the whole team is awful.   The organization has given up.   The players know this and so have they.   As usual, another Cleveland team (organization) tanking the season for draft picks.
    Posted by docc[/QUOTE]
    Irving has a shoulder injury now.  Varejaou is out a large % of the season and still not playing.  Boobie is out for the season.  Sessons was traded away because he probably wouldn't resign.  The Cavs are playing a few NBDL players big minutes.  I don't think the Cavs are tanking this season.  But I have been known to be wrong before.