Semih looks way more confident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Re: Semih looks way more confident

In Response to Semih looks way more confident:
    [QUOTE]The last couple games he has been running the floor and finishing strong, had been pulling down rebounds and has been playing team D fairly well. I don't see him as a starter in the NBA but he has improved quite a bit over the season.  At times he gets lost out there but again over the last few games he has looked way better than JON has looked all year.  He may not help a whole lot but lately he sure hasn't hurt either.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

BULLSHT, I AM SICK OF THIS, THIS FRAUDULENT LOVE FOR SEMIH ERDEN ON THIS BOARD BY SOME OF YOU CELTICS FANS, Plain and simple, he FCKING S U C K S, theres' no sugar coating it.

You are in deep denial and know dam well he s u c k s and only rooting for him because he is another great White hope that you sympathize with trying to make it in the NBA. Your first confession is admitting that he isn't any much help to this team more then he can hurt them. In addition, you are comparing him to the biggest, most worthless mistake Danny Ainge could have made for this team this season, acquiring Jermain Oneal, @ $11 mill for 2 seasons.

The Celtics have dumped more talented potential rookies in the past, I hope they show Semi Erden the same come trading day. Hopefully some team, most likely Toronto, can use a slow, extremely slippery butter fingers, no skill, White guy to go along with the rest of the Euros they have up there.

Every time he is on the court, it is a (-)minus, he does absolutely NOTHING. He doesn't really rebound, weak as a feather, gets pushed around and not reliable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I thought he played his best game last night, he defended without the foul and his moves around the basket are starting to show that he is a fast learner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He is playing better...but he has to learn to hit his layups.  Those were important last night when the jumpers weren't falling!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Semih  Is  The  Best  60th  Pick  Ever.

Time Will Only Tell

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

I joke around with friends during some of the games about the rookies.  Sometimes Luke looks like - "holy siht I'm in the NBA" and he looks overwhelmed, and Erden look like - "holy siht I'm in the NBA" and has a huge smile on his face grinning like a happy kid thrilled to be there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

His dunk at the end of the Utah game was really funny. It was seemed like it was the first time he conceived of throwing it down. His other dunks have been good but all business.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Semih-Automatic is fully loaded.  He has a lot of upside.  I think he could be a starter in a few years.  He needs to bulk up a little, work on his defense and develop a face up shot or baby hook.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Semih looks way more confident:
    [QUOTE]Semih is better than JO.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

You need to inform Doc. Whe JO comes back Semih will drop on the depth chart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Six starts as a rookie;  we are fortunate to have him.

PA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I like him. he had a decent game before coming here. not afraid to bang underneath the basket and can make free throws. I do like him. lots of upside with who he has as people helping him this year (KG, Shaq, Perk, and JO).

now if he only developed a 3 that he can jack up at 25% efficiency... jk jk jk

Sections
Shortcuts