senseless posts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

senseless posts

Just curious if anybody else on this board gets completely tired of being repeatedly reminded of who said what and exactly when they said it? I'm just curious if these posters have a photographic memory, or perhaps they even keep an Excel Speadsheet of various posters quotes so they can 5 years later, dig it up and remind everybody of a contradiction, an outright lie, or just some prediction that never came true?

So freakin' boring, and I trust I'm not the only one that feels this way.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: senseless posts

It is imperative to the future of man kind that we record and track all statements, assertions and predictions on BDC so that those who are wrong may be mocked and persecuted and those who are right praised and celebrated.

How dare you question this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to jhol's comment:

Just curious if anybody else on this board gets completely tired of being repeatedly reminded of who said what and exactly when they said it? I'm just curious if these posters have a photographic memory, or perhaps they even keep an Excel Speadsheet of various posters quotes so they can 5 years later, dig it up and remind everybody of a contradiction, an outright lie, or just some prediction that never came true?

This is off season.  Not much to talk about.  A dead board will be equally boring.  And when the season starts you will Lakers trolls here gloating about how their team is tanking the best.  That will get boring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

This is off season.  Not much to talk about.  A dead board will be equally boring.  And when the season starts you will Lakers trolls here gloating about how their team is tanking the best.  That will get boring.

The sad thing is that if the Lakers are anywhere NEAR the bottom they will probably end up with the first pick.   Lakers are the tenth worst team???  They WIN the LOTTERY!  Bank on that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I hate people who remember, they're stupid...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Absolutely.  It's pretty pathetic and boring.  Unfortunately I do not believe there will be any significant Celtics related news for another 7 weeks or so, so this board will offer nothing more than stupid pissing contests and catfights.  I also get a kick out of the posters who routinely point out others' inaccurracies, but change their screen names to obscure their own past inaccurracies.  A pathetic lot indeed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I hate people who remember, they're stupid...

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I like senseless threads about senseless posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I like senseless threads about senseless posts.

LOL --- I've been waiting for this one!

Sections
Shortcuts