Celtics were able to gain and hold a 14-18pt lead through most of the 2nd quarter. Then, suddenly, it dropped to a 6pt lead at the end of the half. The following sequence the events caused the loss of a double digit lead:
(from: Bass hitting the layup from a PP assist ~4:00 ; 14pt Lead)
1. Foul: Bradley on Chalmers bringing the ball up, Bradley cited as being 'too aggresive'
2. Chalmers makes free throw
3. Foul: Pierce offensive on a Chalmers flop
4. Foul: Jeff Green on Lebron James while both were jockeying for position on the low post.
5. Refs take several minutes to vigorously review a (valid) Paul Pierce 3pt'er from earlier. The call stands as originally called: 3 pts.
6. LBJ makes both free throws
7. Foul: Jason Terry on Lebron James, moving screen
8. Foul: Avery Bradley on Chalmers on a slight bump
9. Chalmers makes both free throws
10. Jeff Green missed 3pt shot
11. Battier makes 3pt shot
6 Point Game with 2pt fluctuations for the remaining 2 minutes until halftime. See a doctor if you do not see the pattern here.