Seriously

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Seriously

And I am seriously curious. Do NBA head coaches say things like, " Jeff, there is a 14 year old girl at a local middle school who can out rebound You, so could you move a little closer to the hoop and try to look interested?  Or, Rajon that same girl is shooting 70% from the foul line, so we want her to work with you on your shot, or at least could you try using this blindfold.  Or Kelly, we signed you up at Arthur Murray studios to improve your footwork, but in the meantime could you go to the basket a little more since you are seven feet tall?  Oh, and here is a membership to the only Asian-Italian buffet restaurant in town that also has a weight room in the kitchen. Do NBA coaches say stuff like this, or do they build cofidence by saying, " Keep doing what you're doing, cause its working so well.. Or do they just say hey Jeff, you're check is here, butyou could get direct deposit, and then you won't have to show up for practice, cause it would be hard to improve on how great you alreaddy are. Do they say stuff like this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Seriously

I'm kind of serious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I mean, I really would like to think that... but I don't think its happening this year.

maybe once DA builds the team he wantss to TRULY compete, he will let Stevens become a hard-azz more and force these players to develop and play better.

as of right now, all that BS is helping us lose and get a better chance at a better pick which is what DA wants out of this team shown by the roster he has assembled.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

"as of right now, all that BS is helping us lose and get a better chance at a better pick which is what DA wants out of this team shown by the roster he has assembled."  - joepatsfan

"Bingo!" - Fiercy

"Why was I  worried when we failed to make a deadline deal...we suck so bad it's not funny...why trade your best parts, like Philly did, and let everyone know you ARE TANKING, when you can do what we are doing, just be who you are, embrace the suck and TANK-WITH HONOR! DA is BRILLIANT!!!

LMFAO....I'll never think a bad thing about a Mormon again...

I mean, unless it's Mitt Romney and he runs for President again...then I have to retract that last statement" - Mel

fully agreed

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

yeah but Abby Chin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to mellymel2's comment:

It's so gratifying to be in the company of such smart dudes...truly!

The Rondo Youth Brigade must be having puppies after his great "s hooting" performance last night...that was the Tommy Heinson Memorial S-hooting Exhibition last night

You can count me in that "Youth Brigade" Mel. I just really wish that "youth" part was true. Oh how I wish....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Oh yeah, and, " Keep shooting Jeff, you'll get hot sooner or later."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zetec. Show Zetec's posts

This off-season, the Celts need to find a way to unload Jeff Green. He is wildly inconsistent, and, in general, a detriment to the team.

Also, the team needs to, perhaps, send Olynyk packing. He can't play defense to save his life.Tom Gorman said early on in tonight's telecast that passing is Olynyk's best skill. That's great, were he a guard, but big men need to rebound, score and DEFEND.

Looking forward to the C's dumping their dead wood and getting guys who know how to play the game.

Sections
Shortcuts