SF's on bad teams - are any of them available in a trade? Would it cost too much?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

SF's on bad teams - are any of them available in a trade? Would it cost too much?

The candidates:
    Shane Battier
    ***** Gerald Wallace *****
    Stephen Jackson???!!!
    Danny Granger?!?!?!! (and yes, apparently he could be had for the right deal)

Personally, I'd love to see the Celtics get into the talks with the Bobcats if in fact Gerald Wallace is available.  You couldn't design from scratch a better player to defend LeBron James.  Apparently the Lakers are in talks to try to acquire him, so if he's available I'd love to see him in Celtics green wearing scorers out with his lengthy defense

I don't know if Shane Battier is available, but I read somewhere that anyone on the Rockets is available for the right price.  P34 or someone recommended a trade that would give the Celtics Aaron Brooks and Shane Battier for Nate and JO and I'm totally on board with this as long as Brooks is okay with being a backup on a winning team (he was upset with his minutes as a backup coming back from injury in Houston lately).

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: SF's on bad teams - are any of them available in a trade? Would it cost too much?

Why would someone starting want to come to the Celtics and be a back up?  Doesnt make sense!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: SF's on bad teams - are any of them available in a trade? Would it cost too much?

In Response to Re: SF's on bad teams - are any of them available in a trade? Would it cost too much?:
    [QUOTE]Why would someone starting want to come to the Celtics and be a back up?  Doesnt make sense!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

why do you keep saying this?

Players might want to win a championship playing 22-24 mins like posey did instead of 32-34 mins on the sh!t team they reside on now

guys in the final year of their deals will not cost themselves ANY MONEY as a 6th or 7th man from April-June... and guys with long term deals already have the cash and likely their contract year comes after Ray's deal is up next season...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Prince
    Wallace
    Battier

distant 4th/5th

Posey
    Nocioni

in that order of SF's we could actually get

Steven Jackson is a SG

Granger is a pipe dream

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

prince is an ok pickup, wallace doesnt make sense, hes a starter. and battier probly makes the best sense of all of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I just tossed Gerald Wallace and Danny Granger out there for sh*ts and giggles

Battier would be ideal

Sections
Shortcuts