Shane Battier

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigbird1111. Show Bigbird1111's posts

Shane Battier

How do the fans of boston feel bout trading J Oneil for Shane Battier ?
    The salaries work on GM trade machine.  We trade a player who wants to finish his career in Indy evenually and a player who hasnt made a difference this year so far for whatever reason.  Battier would play instantly and fits the James Posey mold  Defends and shoots the 3 at a high percentage.  Will Houston unload a guy with an expiring contract, and a lockout looming ?  I think so !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Re: Shane Battier

I would love to have Battier.  There is no way Houston trades him for JON though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In a down economy - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!

Can Shane Battier stay with athletic forwards like LeBron James, Turkulu, ect ?

The ultimate trade in my mind (puff puff pass pass) is to get Josh Howard and Nick Young from Washington for Perk and Bradley...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MSAKABh4Q&feature=fvw
    Call me crazy, but I see those two as the perfect match for the Celtics....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

In Response to Re: Shane Battier:
    In a down economy - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!  Can Shane Battier stay with athletic forwards like LeBron James, Turkulu, ect ? The ultimate trade in my mind (puff puff pass pass) is to get Josh Howard and Nick Young from Washington for Perk and Bradley... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MSAKABh4Q&feature=fvw Call me crazy, but I see those two as the perfect match for the Celtics....
    Posted by PHX85014

Thats exactly what i was thinking, Nick Young and Josh Howard are young and can give you immidiate offense & defense. Espicially Nick Young he is a legit SF

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Shane Battier:
    In a down economy - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!  Can Shane Battier stay with athletic forwards like LeBron James, Turkulu, ect ? The ultimate trade in my mind (puff puff pass pass) is to get Josh Howard and Nick Young from Washington for Perk and Bradley... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MSAKABh4Q&feature=fvw Call me crazy, but I see those two as the perfect match for the Celtics....
    Posted by PHX85014

Athletic fwds like turkaloo????? 

Ultimate trade = for a ZERO character washout like Josh "Doobie" Howard?

C'mon man, i know you like your smoke but this is just outrageous information.

Turky is not athletic and josh howard has the lowest 4th quarter scoring average among 6-7 guys with 2 functioning legs and has been ON THE SLIDE for about THREE YEARS NOW!!!  :-O

Screw the lid back on the jar and step away from the keyboard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

To get Battier it would have to be either JON & Quis or JON & Bradley.

Battier would be a good defender and 3-pt threat off the bench.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigbird1111. Show Bigbird1111's posts

I like Battier better then Prince only because he shoots the 3 ball at a higher percentage.  Although Prince is a terrific defender n slasher.  Its a tough one I would take either one n be quite happy.  Both are vets who want to win and win now.  I like Battier tactics when covering Kobe and Lebron.  He uses his hand to face gaurd when both elevate over him. 

Sections
Shortcuts