Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers

Shannon must have really liked the Lakers future chances.  I mean really Mike Brown what more do you need.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yet another player who over values his importance and self-worth!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

"Today we did what we had to do to increase my chances of getting better in the NBA," Brown said in a phone interview.

Brown did not rule out the possibility of returning to the Lakers with a new deal, but did not sound optimistic about that occurring.

"I'm not sure, I can't really say," Brown said. "They just got two draft picks, two guards."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

When Shaq joined the Celtics one troll called him Snaq. I think if Shannon Brown joins the Celtics those trolls would call him "Light Brown". lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

IF I'M AINGE, I'M KICKING THOSE TIRES. west or shannon brown? i love delonte but it comes down to health and freakish athleticism. brown trumps west in bothif west wants to doa minimum deal than fine. we could play brown at the 3 and 2 and have west at the 1 and 2. could be interesting. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

something tells me that its going to be pretty quiet around here over the summer..trolless....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]IF I'M AINGE, I'M KICKING THOSE TIRES. west or shannon brown? i love delonte but it comes down to health and freakish athleticism. brown trumps west in bothif west wants to doa minimum deal than fine. we could play brown at the 3 and 2 and have west at the 1 and 2. could be interesting. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  It's also not surprising to see a guy who has played behind Bryant want more court time, money aside.  If the Lakers are into a rebuild it gives Bryant all the justification he needs to shoot every time the ball is in his hands.  Wouldn't you like to be sitting and have to watch that!  Brown isn't a PG so backing up Mr. Greedy doesn't have much appeal to him.  I'd take him at his word unless he thinks his value exceeds reality - that of a role player.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

[QUOTE]IF I'M AINGE, I'M KICKING THOSE TIRES. west or shannon brown? i love delonte but it comes down to health and freakish athleticism. brown trumps west in bothif west wants to doa minimum deal than fine. we could play brown at the 3 and 2 and have west at the 1 and 2. could be interesting. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Not even close.  D-West play hard and the wrist was a freak accident; but the guy can run a team, shoot, play defense, and knows what the hell is going on out there. 

Yes, Brown had freakish athleticism, but he is not the same player.

Doc, loves and trust D-West and we cannot afford to bring someone else in who over-values himself.   Look Jordan Farmer did the same thing and virtually took the same postion with NJ with the same results. 

D-West is the perfect combo guard, who KNOWS who his is at this point in his career - a critical rotation guy on a championship club.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Shannon Brown- 2 x NBA World Champion

Wheelchair=1
    Thumper=1
    Brick=1
    Smirk=1
    The Biggest Loser=0

If Shannon joined the smeltics, he'd be the winningest player on the smeltic roster by 100%.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

$2.4 mill a year was his option for next year. He's looking for more$$$. Maybe a GM like Ainge will give him more money. He opted out last season and sign again and has handled it with class unlike Big Baby. Why would Big Baby want to leave us?????
    Just saying...

Here from a good website not from some bogus one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6725536

Just keeping you honest.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Shannon Brown must be sick and tired of Kobe and the Lakers. I mean why else would he leave?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He'd wouldn't have to play so hard for his pay check....cause he's in the east!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : He had a bet with Fierce34?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

A few days ago you said you're done with Fierce. Looks like Fierce was right, you never follow through on your promises.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]You must have a good deal going with Fierce to be compelled to protect his backside all the time, eh?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Fierce doesn't need my protection. He got your boyfriend Rico banned, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

don't blame brown. It seems the more insecure Kobe becomes with his age and ability, the more he ices out teammates. Now LO, the most versatile player on their roster, is going on the trade block because someone needs to be the fall guy on that roster. It's never on Kobe, even though D-steve and JET owned him in the 2nd round sweep.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I would love to see Shannon Brown sign with the Celtics , who do you like better - Delonte West , Von Wafer or Shannon Brown ?

For next season ?

I say in a world where the championship road runs thru Miami , you can never have enough big, athletic defenders with a high basketball IQ....someone, is going to have to stop D Wade and LeBron , doesn't Shannon Brown fill that need more than Von Wafer and (even) Delonte West ? I love Delonte West as a Celtic, but wouldn't Shannon Brown give the Celtics more of what they really need ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : "Today we did what we had to do to increase my chances of getting better in the NBA," Brown said in a phone interview. It sounds like he wants more playing time you Moron.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

You just rephrased what Fierce said. How will Shannon Brown get better if Kobe is ahead of him on the depth chart, moron! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : You just rephrased what Fierce said. How will Shannon Brown get better if Kobe is ahead of him on the depth chart, moron! 
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

And he would've gotten more time on the floor if he had shot better.  Unlike you, I've had to endure the ineffective Brown all year.  But keep defending that idiot Fiercest.  Dumb and Dumber.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

Why are you nitwits so excited to get Shannon Brown? Other than a few espn highlight dunks, he SU cks. DWest is much better in every category. 

The Laker meltdown will be just fine for Kobe. Now he's got a lame, weak coach he can push around. He can play to score 50 per game because his team is sh!t and when they lose he can blame his coach & teammates like he usually does and theres nobody he'll have to answer to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : And he would've gotten more time on the floor he shot better.  Unlike you, I've had to endure the ineffective Brown all year.  But keep defending that idiot Fiercest.  Dumb and Dumber.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Posters on this board don't care about the Lakers. Fierce is always baiting trolls like you to respond and you do just that. It's like Fierce is the puppet master pulling the strings and you trolls are the puppets. Dumbest!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Posters on this board don't care about the Lakers. Fierce is always baiting trolls like you to respond and you do just that. It's like Fierce is the puppet master pulling the strings and you trolls are the puppets. Dumbest!
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

Don't care?  A lot of the threads and posts on here are about the Lakers.  They're OBSESSIVE about LA.  You're too ignorant to notice this. 

Fierce is the Village Idiot.  Puppet master?  He's barely more intelligent than an amoeba.  Calling him stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Sections
Shortcuts