Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers:
    In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Posters on this board don't care about the Lakers. Fierce is always baiting trolls like you to respond and you do just that. It's like Fierce is the puppet master pulling the strings and you trolls are the puppets. Dumbest!
    Posted by kycleptic

Another ridiculous post by you!

I despise the Lakers and hope they go into a 40 year stretch of mising te playoffs.

However, I'm not going to try and fool myself, as you are, that I dont care about them. As a Celtics fan, I measure our teams success against the Lakers and only the Lakers. They are the measuring stick for us and vica versa.

Are you going to tell us it didnt matter to you they just won back to back titles?

If you're a true Celtic fan, the Lakers are the most relevant team in the NBA period and if they are doing better than us, they win and you hate having their fans rub our noses in it.

Stop thinking you're fooling anyone with your drivel. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

that is really what these debates boil down to......fans of both teams are obsessed with the rivalry and the history.....these are the two marquis franchises in the sport...each side loves his/her team....some give respect toward their rival...others (narrow minded in my opinion) do not.....let me go on record once again.....I truly can appreciate the Lakers' history....I happen to be a Celtic fan, whose history I also fully appreciate...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Just because you like New England clam chowder you can loiter here?  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Is was meant as irony, dumbo.  You're like a 4-year old.  No clue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Another ridiculous post by you! I despise the Lakers and hope they go into a 40 year stretch of mising te playoffs. However, I'm not going to try and fool myself, as you are, that I dont care about them. As a Celtics fan, I measure our teams success against the Lakers and only the Lakers. They are the measuring stick for us and vica versa. Are you going to tell us it didnt matter to you they just won back to back titles? If you're a true Celtic fan, the Lakers are the most relevant team in the NBA period and if they are doing better than us, they win and you hate having their fans rub our noses in it. Stop thinking you're fooling anyone with your drivel. 
    Posted by TheTruthsays

11 posts since June 26? Breaking in your new personality, Mployee8?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Wanna bet you're going to reply to this post of mine?
    Posted by Fiercest34

The funniest thing about this message is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, its too late for you to stop reading it you dumb puck.

There, I called your bluff.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Honestly, when I watched the lakers play late in the year, I thought brown was their best player when he was out there.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : That's my puppet! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.  The Village Idiot is playing with himself again.  Nothing here interesting, need to move along.  I can't believe I've wasted another 10 minutes with an embicle.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Honestly, when I watched the lakers play late in the year, I thought brown was their best player when he was out there.
    Posted by cole-ely

^ Now this is funny.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.  The Village Idiot is playing with himself again.  Nothing here interesting, need to move along.  I can't believe I've wasted another 10 minutes with an embicle.
    Posted by icnd

Please learn how to spell before using big words.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Please learn how to spell before using big words.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Well, well, what we have here is the Grammer Polize.  Sue me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : Well, well, what we have here is the Grammer Polize .  Sue me.
    Posted by icnd

282 posts!!  Are they ALL personal attacks using such big words as idiot and moron, or do you have ANY basketball related comments to make?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Shannon Brown Just Quit the Lakers : LOL ... the Laker trolls have one thing right. Medusa and his crew of henchmen have the reasoning power of a dry cell battery ... Yeah, like I went out and pulled a Sybil like your hero  ... you guys are a school of lemmings ... It's fun to watch you drool all over yourselves with stupidity.
    Posted by Mployee8

Did you forget that Tacho was responding to TheTruthsays and not Mployee8? Forgot to change accounts?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

I think we sign shannon brown to a 2 year, 4.5 million contract

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I think we sign shannon brown to a 2 year, 4.5 million contract
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Its would be nice to see Brown running the floor with Rondo!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from therimrattler. Show therimrattler's posts

brown is certainly worth looking at, but the celtics may not be able or want to meet his salary demands.

he can still go back to LA for what he made last year, and most pro athletes do not want to take a step backwards in the amount of money they make.

he is clearly an improvment over wafer and most backup two guards.  if he were a point guard, i would think that the celtics would be even more interested.

Sections
Shortcuts