Shaq improving.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Shaq improving.

I'm optimistic that he'll be able to play and will play in the second round. Fortunately the the C's this season, first round is now the best of 7 and the C's have 2 days off before game 3. A strained calf is a minor injury and he will heal some time soon. How about some optimism fellow C's fans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beemrdon52. Show beemrdon52's posts

I saw Shaq a couple days ago in Sudbury. He told me that he was through. He said that he was going to call Sheed today to offer him his jersey and that he was working for the Sherriff's dept in Worcester and has also renewed his contract with IcyHot. Shaq told me that IcyHot works great except on calf muscles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Whenever Shaq injured his calf, add three weeks at least to that and then he MIGHT be able to return. JUST AS I TOLD EVERYONE HERE AT THE TIME, I might add. Now there are those who thought that he would be back in 3 days, 4 days, a week etc. These injuries take at least three weeks to heal. And even if he does return, we are going to get smoked by the Heat because of the stupidity of our GM trading our only significant inside presence in return for two guys who have done NOTHING in the playoffs. Brilliant Danny, just brilliant. Trashed the team for the year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

JUST AS I TOLD EVERYONE HERE AT THE TIME, I might add.

good grief. have fun rooting for your miserable predictions, pumpsie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beemrdon52. Show beemrdon52's posts

Danny will not be GM next year...remember, you heard it here first....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq improving.:
    [QUOTE]Danny will not be GM next year...remember, you heard it here first....
    Posted by beemrdon52[/QUOTE]

Great but you already lost all cred with the Shaq in Sudbury comment

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't think he will make the trip to new York or play there. I think he has a better chance of playing by game 5 or 6. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Shaq will play, and help the Cs win, the series with Chicago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I saw Shaq a couple days ago in Sudbury. He told me that he was through. He said that he was going to call sheed today to offer him his jersey and that he was working for the sherriff's dept in Worcester and has a new contract for IcyHot.
    Posted by beemrdon52[/QUOTE]

I find this comment very funny.  I do wish that the Celtics had signed Rasheed when they had an open roster spot available.   Not sure how effective he would be, but he has been working out during the offseason, (have heard and read that he was spotted in a gym in Peabody), it may not have taken him very long to get back into basketball shape.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]JUST AS I TOLD EVERYONE HERE AT THE TIME, I might add. good grief. have fun rooting for your miserable predictions, pumpsie.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Just tellin' it like it is Bailey. When the injury occurred we were told that it was "minor" by Rivers and the Celtics staff, that Shaq would be back in "3-4 days". I immediately recognized that as the same Bullshat we have been fed all year long by the FO about a whole variety of issues, not the least of which was the reason for trading Perkins-we were told that it was to win "this year". More lies. It was because Perkins didn't seem inclined to give Danny Boy a home town discount to play here next year, and Danny Boy thought he should get rid of him and get a couple of stiffs and a draft pick while he could get anything for him, trashing the team in the process.
    The lies are getting old. At least be honest with the fans. Now I am not saying the Shaq won't be back this year. I think he will, but not until our final series of the year, the one with Miami.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Petey and Bert

... no.. no.. and no.  I live in LA and I'm sick of everyone's "thoughts", including Boston fans that are not sure why they are fans.  The only thought in my mind is he is traveling to NY, because that is a fact. 

That's where I am at.... not optimistic nor pessimistic.

Just going by the facts, and that's the only thing I will be "right about".  If it is a lie that he is improving then fine, but that's an optimisitic update that I will go off of.  I will not listen to Fox Sports.... just what Doc has to say whether it's BS or not. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

^^^ And YOU guys are being extremely negative regardless

Listen to Doc not Fox.. regardless

Sections
Shortcuts