Shaq in walking boot...not good!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Shaq in walking boot...not good!

In Response to Re: Shaq in walking boot...not good!:
    In Response to Re: Shaq in walking boot...not good! : You've already got lucky in a Finals series with Bynum out, it won't happen again. Besides, Drew would slap the Big Donut around for all his arthritic legs are worth.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Andrew Bynum is a dirty ballplayer.  Without him, your team goes out in round two.  Better hope he's healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

don't think we would have traded perk and erdin if shaq's injury was worse than being reported. shaq has already said he'd play if the playoffs started today. i still think we get shaq and JON back by playoff time.

the problem as i see it is the play of the big 4 anyway. their play is inconsistent at best lately. they need to step it up soon. PP, KG, RA and RR are the heart of this team. without all 4 of them clicking, we won't have much of a chance in the post-season, regarless of who makes up our C rotation.

if they're all "sad" about losing perk, then they're acting like a bunch of wusses.

i agree with those who say we should have hung onto erdin for insurance. BUT if shaq and JON come back, krstic is way better than erdin anyway, so he would never have played. i liked what i saw from him though.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Anyone study the history of Shaq's injuries? He doesn't like to play in pain and hates to work out. That's his M.O. The conflicts with Kobe had to do with Shaq's poor conditioning coming into every season and the Deisel trashing the former's game to the media.

Now he's your asset/problem. I hope Shaq comes back but it's not up to me, not up to anyone but Shaq's body. I want the Lakers and Celtics completely healthy so that Boston fans don't attempt to make any more lame excuses about why they didn't win.

Your crocodile tears last were enough to cause Laker fans to vomit. The Celtics had home court advantage when they won a game in L.A. You lost a game in Boston and that cost you big time. You had two shots to win it all and you didn't. You would not have returned to L.A,. had you swept those 3 games in Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

Hopefully Shaq's walking boot will mesh well with his sports jacket as he continues to ride the bench watching the celtics struggle. Cool

Dead Red is rolling over in his grave again. The first time was when Phil Jackson surpassed him. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Anyone study the history of Shaq's injuries? He doesn't like to play in pain and hates to work out. That's his M.O. The conflicts with Kobe had to do with Shaq's poor conditioning coming into every season and the Deisel trashing the former's game to the media. Now he's your asset/problem. I hope Shaq comes back but it's not up to me, not up to anyone but Shaq's body. I want the Lakers and Celtics completely healthy so that Boston fans don't attempt to make any more lame excuses about why they didn't win. Your crocodile tears last were enough to cause Laker fans to vomit. The Celtics had home court advantage when they won a game in L.A. You lost a game in Boston and that cost you big time. You had two shots to win it all and you didn't. You would not have returned to L.A,. had you swept those 3 games in Boston.
    Posted by rsalas67m

Kinda like the crying wee heard about how things would have been different if you had Bynum when we whipped your butts in 08. The most important part is KG is healthy and will dominate gasoft. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The boot is part of the proccess of getting the shot. The boot prevents swelling. Shaq would not have got the shot if he had no intentions of playing. How effective he will be will remian to be seen do to the unknown severity of the injury. J/O will be comming back with no restrictions how effective he will be will be how fast he can adjust to the speed of the game and his timing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Shaq is lighter than he ever has been Rslasla...or whatevr us name is.  He was in great shape at the beginning of the year when he was sprinting up the court after baskets, and all he has done since is workout and is even slimmer than he was earlier!  Sooo, what the  he ll are you talking about?  I guess Shaq respects the Celtics orginization more than Cleveland and Miami and L.A. -  You guys had Shaq when he was on roids...so that was great.  He is gonna be just fine playing in the playoffs, so yes you can continue to defacate in ur pants about it....

You know who the better team was last year...you said as much in ur post in a round a bout way....We wont talk about the refs cuz its water under the bridge...but you know its tainted, and we will reclaim what is ours this summer!

You talk about wanting us healthy, but you and I both know you are praying that either O'neal does not return....keep praying buddy...Pray to the High Heavens for all I care...but make sure you pray that you make it to the Finals too...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Hey Danny Ainge: Betcha wish you still had Perk now, don't ya? This will turn out to be one of the dumbest trades ever. It'll probably lead to Ainge's firing, and rightfully so.
    Posted by Waynestarr

Dude, get the facts, PERK IS INJURED (his other knee) OUT FOR SEASON, SO just exactly what could he contribute this year? Good trade for future if we keep Green... SERIOUSLY, Ainge is a lifer at this point, for many reasons, great GM & your analysis is faulty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Oh, Murphy not stellar, Darnit SHAQ AINT BACK!

Sections
Shortcuts