Shaq is a complete moron

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Shaq is a complete moron

Around the NBA please!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't know.  I don't think Shaq would be afraid that Darko was going to kill him if he played against him. So already we know he is one up on you in the brains department.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Just one mans opinion.  Look, you don't like it because he is bashing your boy but maybe he is looking at the intangibles.  If you feel you have the best center in Howie, then what do you care what he says.  He seems to have gotten your panties in a waud.  Nothing wrong with having the 3rd best center.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I wonder why a Celtic fan would be so upset about Shaq dissing Howard?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Making a ton of friends as usual, eh Tommy?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I don't think Shaq is worried about a job at this point in his life.  But in case you don't know, he has a few jobs and probably many other offers and it seems that in those jobs, they keep asking his opinion.  I guess there are some big wigs in that multi, multi billion dollar industry that feel he has something to offer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I don't know.  I don't think Shaq would be afraid that Darko was going to kill him if he played against him. So already we know he is one up on you in the brains department.

Shaq is way bigger then the DARKOne so unless DARKOne has a knife or a gun on him, Shaq's death is unlikely.

This is true.  But how would you be afraid Darko would kill you on the court if you played against hiim?  Do you think he would get you down and strangle you while you shrieked in terror?

I am just curious as you obviously think darko is going to attempt to kill someone this year how you think it is going to happen?

What do you think the other NBA players are doing when they play against him?  Do you think they are very frightened?  Like you keep saying you would be?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Not hear to make more friends, my friend.
    You know why I am here...

to warn other NBA players about the threat of Darko killing them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Not hear to make more friends, my friend.
    You know why I am here...

to warn other NBA players about the threat of Darko killing them?

Snake, you are on a roll today, brother!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Well seriously Tommy is very upset.  he thinks Darko is going to stab people in the ear.

I am starting to think he might be experiencing actual hallucinations.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Darko is so quick, agile and stealth like.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's already killed a few players during games.  They just don't know it yet.  It's just a flesh wound!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this is the third ex-laker to put the lakers down in some form or fashion!lakers putting down lakers,so sad.all is well.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

And in your case that smoke is coming from a big ole fat dube you were smoking when you posted thaty article.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I was trying to give you an out for your dillusional thoughts

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And Wilt dissed Kareem, and Kareem dissed Wilt, and Pete Rose dissed Ty Cobb, and Barry Bonds dissed Babe Ruth, and Bird dissed Laimbeer, and Barkley dissed everyone.............this is really a non-story!!!

Sections
Shortcuts