Shaq is a complete moron

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Shaq is a complete moron

Bloggety - sorry, man, but I'm straight and I'm married.  I know you are obsessed with me, but you need to leave me alone now.   There are, I'm sure, several other sites for you to visit that can help you, but this one is supposed to be about the Celtics.

Bye now!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Only a diss for those that wanted him in Beantown.  For those of us who didn't want his tired legs anymore, it's a blessing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said, bloggy!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Still not interested, though................ask Tommy, he seems lonely enough!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Sorry, but that would be discussing hoops with you - and you're not in my league.  You're like, below HS knowlege of hoops.  Too low for me!!

So bye!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know.  I don't think Shaq would be afraid that Darko was going to kill him if he played against him. So already we know he is one up on you in the brains department.

[/QUOTE]

Shaq is way bigger then the DARKOne so unless DARKOne has a knife or a gun on him, Shaq's death is unlikely.

[/QUOTE]

This is true.  But how would you be afraid Darko would kill you on the court if you played against hiim?  Do you think he would get you down and strangle you while you shrieked in terror?

I am just curious as you obviously think darko is going to attempt to kill someone this year how you think it is going to happen?

What do you think the other NBA players are doing when they play against him?  Do you think they are very frightened?  Like you keep saying you would be?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying Darko is going to actually kill an opponent.

I just know that where there's a will there's a way.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

[/QUOTE]

And you are whining to David Stern to do somethign about it.  Darko is a psychopath.  He kills with his eys, his hands and by just breathing on you.  He might just show up at your door.  You should be thinking FBI.  Boy, you are pretty stupid!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tommy you really have no, umm, ability to grasp the bigger picture of the world you live in. 

Shaq actually persevered with his schooling and now has a doctorate degree

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/05/shaquille-oneal-earns-doctorate-degree/

I would be absolutely shocked if you have a doctorate degree so from now on you can call him Dr. Shaq and treat him with a bit more respect. 

Yeah, Shaq has a bit of an axe to grind wtih Howard. Fine, Howard hasn't won anything yet anyhow. 

If Howard wants to shut Shaq up, he can go out and win something instead of being intimidated out of the playoffs by Kendrick Perkins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

""I'm not saying Darko is going to actually kill an opponent."

-- Um yeah, that's actualy very close to what you actually said. You said it could be the worst incident in NBA history. Since Kermit Washington already almost killed Kurt Rambis you basically mean, you know, killing.

"I just know that where there's a will there's a way."

-- Two problems with that. First, we don't know there's a will. Second, just because you decide you want to be able to do something doesn't make it so. 

"Where there's smoke there's fire."

-- And where there's trash talk, there is..more trash talk. Woow. That's scary stuff Tommy!!!! 

-- I love your idea that a millionaire athlete like Darko is the probable suspect for a horrible incident, all because he didn't get enough playing time and is mad or something. 

Darko's life ain't so bad dude. 

The most likely ingredient in an on-court incident is mental instability, as in: 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

shaq has nothing to be jealous about,if he thuoght dwight howard was the real deal he would have said so,just like he called paul pierce the truth.shaq isnt buying it and you have to remember he is closer to the game than anyone on this forum,he sees things that we just do not get a chance to see.shaq should not be judged just yet as the games have to be played first.shaq could be wrong or right!we shall see.all is well

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Bynum is better than Howard.  Howard shrinks in the playoffs, and against anyone stronger than him in the league.  That's why Perkins gave him fits on the block.  As C's fans, we got to see it a lot.

Healthy Bynum is the best big in the league.  Howard is the softest. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

I'll take Shaqs words over these no-skill posters like bloggetybloop and tommyrules. The best these two have done is probably beatfive year olds in a game of Around the World.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

Shaq's words should always be taken with a grain of salt. Clearly Howard is the best center in the game today, and Shaq has always felt that Howard is just following in his footsteps.  I think the "Superman" thing enraged Shaq, and he has never forgiven Howard for it.