SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!

Not on the Television circuit, but on the court. About time, as Celtics need the Big Guy.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!

dont rush him. these games don't mean too much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

ex I agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

May not be ....he said he will give it a go in shoot around and try to play some time on the road trip,....but didnt hear he was playing tonight yet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Is Shaq the oldest player in the NBA?

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!:
    [QUOTE]Not on the Television circuit, but on the court. About time, as Celtics need the Big Guy. Thoughts?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]he hasnt practiceed.. ythe heck would doc throw him out there? doc said it will be within a week (from yesterday).. that is to make sure he has 2 or 3 pracices under his belt and everything checks out after then... stop your fox news and msnbc approach to journalism.. because you really feel it and want it to be true doesnt automatically make it so!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!:
    [QUOTE]Not on the Television circuit, but on the court. About time, as Celtics need the Big Guy. Thoughts?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Doc needs to do one of the following:

Finish first and hope the Bulls finish 2nd and 3rd so that one of them will be eliminated in the 2nd round

Finish second and hope that Miami falls to 4th so that the Bulls or Heat are eliminated in the second round

So whatever that means in terms of resting guys and tanking games, etc. that is what has to happen.  One of those two scenarios should be his complete 100% focus - make one of those scenarios happen and you earn your check Doc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How does hoping make it happen????? I say you do what is necessary to make your team the toughest out during the playoffs...That means, if you need to rest people now, so they are ready for the playoffs,, thats what you do...
    Bring them back in time to get some touches for the final games...But you must be healthy during the playoffs..thats key...Period...If it means the second or third sead,then thats what it means...I think Doc and Danny proved last year, that being HEALTHY, this team is capable of winning on the road when it counts! We need the Schakster, ready to go at the end. I believe that is their strategy all along. Seasoned vets, don't need 50 games to get ready for the playoffs..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT! : Doc needs to do one of the following: Finish first and hope the Bulls finish 2nd and 3rd so that one of them will be eliminated in the 2nd round Finish second and hope that Miami falls to 4th so that the Bulls or Heat are eliminated in the second round So whatever that means in terms of resting guys and tanking games, etc. that is what has to happen.  One of those two scenarios should be his complete 100% focus - make one of those scenarios happen and you earn your check Doc.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

I think you're right on what has to happen,but i think if we don't finish 1st, it's going to be a hard road to the finals. i don't think we can count on the Heat to finish 4th!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hope Shaq gets to practice and go through a few shoot arounds 1st maybe play 5 or 10 mins on the last game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

You guys got exactly what I said you would at the start of the season...a broken down, old has-been center spending most of his time in the trainers room. Ainge traded away any hope of banner #18.

It's time to start rebuilding in Bean Town.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ IS BACK TONIGHT!:
    [QUOTE]dont rush him. these games don't mean too much.
    Posted by existentialparquet[/QUOTE]

they don't? game 7 against the lakers last year ring a bell? if you have a chance for home court you go all out to get it.

Sections
Shortcuts