Shaq is done,stop the false hope.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Shaq is done,stop the false hope.

Shaq has a tear in his Achilles tendon,had a cortisone shot into this tendon and had a walking cast put on his foot!! and Doc thinks Shaq is coming back in April? What divine interference is Doc looking for?

Shaq has not played most of the season and is the oldest player in the NBA.

Let me tell you from personal experience ,I ruptured my Achilles tendon after receiving a cortisone shot. Most sports Doctors refuse to use cortisone on any tendon for fear of weakening the tendon . When used on the achilles tendon,Doctors advise a 3 month take it easy period . If Shaq comes back in April he will probably rupture his tendon.No sane Doctor will allow Shaq to play this year,Shaq is done ,finished . It is time for Shaq to take up golf fulltime and even golf will have to wait until July.

Happy Spring
    Run

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Shaq is done,stop the false hope.

In Response to Shaq is done,stop the false hope.:
    [QUOTE]Shaq has a tear in his Achilles tendon,had a cortisone shot into this tendon and had a walking cast put on his foot!! and Doc thinks Shaq is coming back in April? What divine interference is Doc looking for? Shaq has not played most of the season and is the oldest player in the NBA. Let me tell you from personal experience ,I ruptured my Achilles tendon after receiving a cortisone shot. Most sports Doctors refuse to use cortisone on any tendon for fear of weakening the tendon . When used on the achilles tendon,Doctors advise a 3 month take it easy period . If Shaq comes back in April he will probably rupture his tendon.No sane Doctor will allow Shaq to play this year,Shaq is done ,finished . It is time for Shaq to take up golf fulltime and even golf will have to wait until July. Happy Spring Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    Were looking for a Insane doctor to clear Shaq.

Sections
Shortcuts