Shaq looks JACKED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Shaq looks JACKED

Well, he's always been jacked in the arms... but he looks a bit more svelte and in shape around the middle

less man boob

Way to go big fella!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Re: Shaq looks JACKED

Thats what im saying man he was much bigger when he started with the cavs last year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Shaq looks JACKED:
    [QUOTE]Well, he's always been jacked in the arms... but he looks a bit more svelte and in shape around the middle less man bob Way to go big fella!
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

-

Great observation!

Jacked in more ways than one.

Kobe's comment got him all jacked up in a different way.

I can't wait.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It looks like the Celtics invited an additional 5 guys to the party Lasme from U-Mass as well as Gaffney,Smith the Guard from Southern Indiana,Charles Johnson from LSU and Mario West from Georgia Tech. I don't see any of these guys making the team but if an injury happens you never know!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED:
    [QUOTE]It looks like the Celtics invited an additional 5 guys to the party Lasme from U-Mass as well as Gaffney,Smith the Guard from Southern Indiana,Charles Johnson from LSU and Mario West from Georgia Tech. I don't see any of these guys making the team but if an injury happens you never know!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

cool

so
    umm

do you think Shaq looks jacked??:-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I saw him on camera.  It was hard to tell if he was in shape, but he's clearly a monster.  But if he wants his legacy to be that he has as many or more  championships than Kobe, then I like that we have a motivated Shaq.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Hmmmmmm, someone checking mans boobs & physique huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Shaq needs to be mean this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Hmmmmmm, someone checking mans boobs & physique huh?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Yes

I want our center to play a 325 and not 365

You got a problem w/ that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Yes I want our center to play a 325 and not 365 You got a problem w/ that?

Nope, no problem sir!
    ...how about 290?
    ....and maybe he can dance & do pick & roll

beside his boobs, how do you know his weight too?
    something fishy....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Nope, no problem sir! ...how about 290? ....and maybe he can dance & do pick & roll beside his boobs, how do you know his weight too? something fishy....
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

guess you didn't watch his intro press conf

And shaq hasn't been 290 since 1998

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : guess you didn't watch his intro press conf And shaq hasn't been 290 since 1998
       I noticed that Shaq lost weight just by watching him on Shaq vs. this summer. I didn't realize he was down to 290 lbs. That's motivation and good news for the C's and bad news for the rest of the NBA teams. Way to go Shaq.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnny33. Show Johnny33's posts

Sweet news.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED :    I noticed that Shaq lost weight just by watching him on Shaq vs. this summer. I didn't realize he was down to 290 lbs. That's motivation and good news for the C's and bad news for the rest of the NBA teams. Way to go Shaq.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Shaq is NOT 290 lbs. Spin doctors work at it's best.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fresh, cool, insightful reading for shaq/kg/Cs fans....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AnPcxTcQxFET_xbAFqUjJ3q8vLYF?slug=aw-celticsheat093010

wojnarowski has become a star.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER1000. Show GREEN-KILLER1000's posts

These were the exact same stories I was hearing during the same time last season about Sheed and KG being healthy and would play with out pain for the first time in many years. This time around BS is that KG is 100% (again) and that the Celtics sign the 25 years old Shaq. Can I believe Celtics fans this time around??????????
    Gubess not.
    BACK TO BACK WITH OUT SHAQ!!!!!!!!
    SWEET THREE PEAT LOADING...
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DYNASTY!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

In Response to Shaq looks JACKED:
    [QUOTE]Well, he's always been jacked in the arms... but he looks a bit more svelte and in shape around the middle less man breast
     Way to go big fella!

Raining on the parade. Shaq is old. He can't move anymore and he can't sustain the intensity needed to be a factor {for minites} against good competition in highly competitive games. This is true whether he is in better "shape" or not. Both Phoenix and Cleveland were better teams when he........... left {Phoenix} or was hurt {Cleveland.} Varejo not being healthy was the big disappointment for Cleveland last year. It is amazing how everyone tries to resurrect guys like Shaq who have a "bigger than life" image. He's not very good anymore. You'll see when he's playing an up and down game against good competition.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Shaq looks JACKED :              Raining on the parade. Shaq is old. He can't move anymore and he can't sustain the intensity needed to be a factor {for minites} against good competition in highly competitive games. This is true whether he is in better "shape" or not. Both Phoenix and Cleveland were better teams when he........... left {Phoenix} or was hurt {Cleveland.} Varejo not being healthy was the big disappointment for Cleveland last year. It is amazing how everyone tries to resurrect guys like Shaq who have a "bigger than life" image. He's not very good anymore. You'll see when he's playing an up and down game against good competition.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Hey Uncle Wally

We cant use a player that averaged 12 rpg???????  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : cool so umm do you think Shaq looks jacked??:-)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE] Sure he looks like he is in good shape. If you want to see jacked atheletes either watch the NFL or WWE,those atheletes are jacked.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He's not 290

But It looks like he went from like 340-360 to maybe 315-325

I don't care if he is old, look what he did in Phoenix 2 years ago with a great passing PG...

75 games, 18 points, 8.5 rebounds in 30 mins

We only need him to play 18 mins

So cut 40% off those #'s and you get 11 points and 6 boards

Not too shabby, just what we need

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED :           He can't move dimwit. Stats are simply that. Stats. He is the worst pick and roll defender in the history of basketball. He can't move in the middle defensively to stop penetration and if he does "commit" then he can't "recover" because he doesn't have the quickness to "recover." He'll get beaten down the court by the opposing center for offensive put backs if he has to play for more than five minites. He stinks now. Ask Cleveland.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Dimwit?  Nice language!  I didn't know you were the resident expert on basketball.  Thank you for gracing us with your presence.  "In the history of basketball?"  Really?  Prone to hyperbole are we?  He can move fine in the middle to stop penetration, ask Rondo.  He'll be BETTER this year (insert insult here) because we are a jump-shooting team, and we don't have MeBron clogging up the middle.  Were you to ask Cleveland, they would say he did fine in the first quarter, but then when MeBron took over, he was basically useless.  Ray, Pierce and KG will benefit (insert insult here) from his low post play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I'll have to say that Shaq is at least 40# lighter than at the end of last season. Just look at the videos now and compare. As far as being "jacked"..not my expertise and haven't seen him shirtless but hopefully not..just in shape. He is extremely strong as is.

Shaq is chillin and loving the camaraderie with the boys. Boston's sorta that way..homie and relaxed in spite of the New England rep. It's a laid back fun atmosphere it seems for the Celtics and with the talent here confidence just multiplies.

Should be quite a year!

Naysayers beware!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I'll have to say that Shaq is at least 40# lighter than at the end of last season. Just look at the videos now and compare . As far as being "jacked"..not my expertise and haven't seen him shirtless but hopefully not..just in shape. He is extremely strong as is. Shaq is chillin and loving the camaraderie with the boys. Boston's sorta that way..homie and relaxed in spite of the New England rep. It's a laid back fun atmosphere it seems for the Celtics and with the talent here confidence just multiplies. Should be quite a year! Naysayers beware!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

Can't wait!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Shaq looks JACKED :              Raining on the parade. Shaq is old. He can't move anymore and he can't sustain the intensity needed to be a factor {for minites} against good competition in highly competitive games. This is true whether he is in better "shape" or not. Both Phoenix and Cleveland were better teams when he........... left {Phoenix} or was hurt {Cleveland.} Varejo not being healthy was the big disappointment for Cleveland last year. It is amazing how everyone tries to resurrect guys like Shaq who have a "bigger than life" image. He's not very good anymore. You'll see when he's playing an up and down game against good competition.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Sort of like when the C's brought in Bill Walton, right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm tired of hearing every year how everybody's lost weight etc.  If this was true, PP should be down to about 125 by now.

I didnt' believe shaq had anything left when he went to cleveland last year.  I see no reason to do a 180 this year.  He  can do some things offensively, but that's counter balanced by his defensive weaknesses.

I will say that he's a better FIT with this team than with the Cavs.

The only advantage I see is that Shaq's "star power" may convince the NBA to try to let him have one last ring.  Maybe set up a big showdown with kobe, and allow celtics fans to try to forget the officiating from last year.

Sections
Shortcuts