Shaq looks JACKED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Re: Shaq looks JACKED

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED:
    In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : No, those were playoff rotations posted on this thread. Of course Ratliff is going to play. All the players, even the guys at the end of the bench are going to get some minutes.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

What are you, an oxymoron or just a moron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : What are you, an oxymoron or just a moron?
    Posted by LightSaber

Labels, I just don't have any use for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Labels, I just don't have any use for them.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

Bynum is out until December, who plays backup Center in his absence?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Bynum is out until December, who plays backup Center in his absence?
    Posted by LightSaber

Ratliff.........Lets see, Bynum is #1 and he is out. Gasol then becomes the starter which would make him the #2, or back-up center. And then Ratliff, would back up Gasol, which would make him a third string center. Which goes back to my original point. Ratliff is a third string, end of the bench play who will absorb some minutes in the regular season, fill in where there are injuries, and then be relegated to DNP status in the playoff rotation where it matters. There, that ought give you plenty to work with to try and twist into some craziness to suit your fancy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Ratliff.........Lets see, Bynum is #1 and he is out. Gasol then becomes the starter which would make him the #2, or back-up center. And then Ratliff, would back up Gasol, which would make him a third string center. Which goes back to my original point. Ratliff is a third string, end of the bench play who will absorb some minutes in the regular season, fill in where there are injuries, and then be relegated to DNP status in the playoff rotation where it matters. There, that ought give you plenty to work with to try and twist into some craziness to suit your fancy.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

What craziness are you talking about, the more Gasol plays the better!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : What craziness are you talking about, the more Gasol plays the better!
    Posted by LightSaber

Something along the line of the Lakers bringing Ratliff in to be the #2 center. You tried it earlier, it wouldn't exactly be a shock if you tried it again. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Something along the line of the Lakers bringing Ratliff in to be the #2 center. You tried it earlier, it wouldn't exactly be a shock if you tried it again. 
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

If Gasol went down with an injury, Theo becomes the starter?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : If Gasol went down with an injury Theo becomes the starter?
    Posted by LightSaber

And..........If Pierce goes down, Daniels becomes the starter. Injuries change things in the game of basketball, how genius. Any team in the NBA loses two front line players, and there is going to be trouble. Duh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : What craziness are you talking about, the more Gasol plays the better!
    Posted by LightSaber

Don't bother arguing with this guy.  He'll just spin it his way, and report your posts and get you banned.  Put him on ignore, like I have!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : And..........If Pierce goes down, Daniels becomes the starter. Injuries change things in the game of basketball, how genius. Any team in the NBA loses two front line players, and there is going to be trouble. Duh.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

There's a big difference, Daniels is not 37 years old and he doesn't have a surgically repaired back. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : There's a big difference, Daniels is not 37 years old and he doesn't have a surgically repaired back. 
    Posted by LightSaber

Okay, so.............In what world are you living in where an NBA team can lose two front line players and not have problems. If the Lakers a depending on their third string center to play all the minutes, they will not be winning. That has never not been the case. Be it Mbenga, Ratliff, or John Salley. Am I supposed to be enlightened by this information or something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Okay, so.............In what world are you living in where an NBA team can lose two front line players and not have problems. If the Lakers a depending on their third string center to play all the minutes, they will not be winning. That has never not been the case. Be it Mbenga, Ratliff, or John Salley. Am I supposed to be enlightened by this information or something?
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

You finally said it. The Lakers will not be winning if Theo Ratliff plays a lot. 

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Why are Laker fans so ashamed to include Theo Ratliff on the depth chart? I mean, the Lakers signed him before the Celtics signed Shaq. The Lakers must have seen something from Ratliff that the rest of the NBA didn't. 
    Posted by P34

Every team rounds out its roster with a couple of scrubs and the Lakers are no different.  Of course, the Celtics are the exception and EVERYONE on their roster will be All-Stars.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : You finally said it. The Lakers will not be winning if Theo Ratliff plays a lot.  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Why are you so obsessive about the last man on the Lakers bench?  These scrubs have little or no impact on a team's fortunes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Why are you so obsessive about the last man on the Lakers bench?  These scrubs have little or no impact on a team's fortunes.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Your fellow Laker troll just admitted that without Bynum Ratliff is going to have to play significant minutes. Don't tell me that Gasol and Odom will play 48 minutes every time Bynum is injured.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Your fellow Laker troll just admitted that without Bynum Ratliff is going to have to play significant minutes. Don't tell me that Gasol and Odom will play 48 minutes every time Bynum is injured.  
    Posted by P34

Exactly this is the part they don't seem to understand. The 2nd unit of teams are going to feast on the lakers without Bynum. Gasol and Odom at some point are going to have to sit, they are gonig to need a break and that means Theo. With a healthy bynum you are able to at least bring odom off the bench.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Why are you so obsessive about the last man on the Lakers bench?  These scrubs have little or no impact on a team's fortunes.
    Posted by victorlee1234

What would you call Ebanks and Caracter?

And, why are you so dismissive of a player who was signed by Kupchak as an emergency backup, who, it is clear, will have to play some big mins until Bynum returns?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Exactly this is the part they don't seem to understand. The 2nd unit of teams are going to feast on the lakers without Bynum. Gasol and Odom at some point are going to have to sit, they are gonig to need a break and that means Theo. With a healthy bynum you are able to at least bring odom off the bench.
    Posted by jtkl

Don't forget the Lakers made it to the finals and took the Celtics to 6 without Bynum in 08. Don't sell the rest of the team short.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looks JACKED : Don't forget the Lakers made it to the finals and took the Celtics to 6 without Bynum in 08. Don't sell the rest of the team short.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

A repeat of that would be just fine with me

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Ratliff looks jacked last night against the Kings. It would be great to see Shaq battle Ratliff in the Finals. Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In respect to Theo Ratliff, he was a great and I mean to use the term great as a defender during his prime. He was a shot blocking extrodenaire. 
         Yes he's well past his prime, but I always liked him as a player. It was too bad the C's got him past him prime and when he was injured. He only played 1 or 2 games for the C's. I hope the best for him. I just hope he doesn't win a championship with the Lakers this season.

Sections
Shortcuts