SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

This is not good news!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

Ahhhh sounds like Shaq and boston are pulling the old pierce wheelchair trick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!:
    [QUOTE]Ahhhh sounds like Shaq and boston are pulling the old pierce wheelchair trick.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    I hope so but I'm not sure about that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Well, if that article is correct, we won't win the title this year. Trading away Perk will be one of the biggest blunders ever, because I'm just not sold on Krstic, Murphy and JON getting us to the promised land.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

old story --- shot in the foot news!!

like the teachers who lied they were sick but attended Wisconsin union rally.
    who do you believe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I like the way Krystic has been playing. I'm optimistic that Jermaine O'neal will finally be healty. He's scheduled to return in a few weeks. I'm hoping for the best. Big Baby should be back soon and I'm also optimistic that Murph will play his way into shape soon.
        I think that the C's can still win it all without Shaq if that's the case as we have plenty of quality big men

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's geering up for the playoff's don't worry. 

We know he lost a lot of weight during this "break".  So he's out indefinitely... and what's new about that????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if that article is correct, we won't win the title this year. Trading away Perk will be one of the biggest blunders ever, because I'm just not sold on Krstic, Murphy and JON getting us to the promised land.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Get a grip. Are we not winning?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Now for all those posters that wanted to cut JO.  You still feel that way? If you do you need your head examined quickly.  JO can come back and pretty much give us the same thing Perk did with more blocks.  Shaq can come back the day of the playoffs and give us the same thing he has this year.  Don't take much practice for dunks and knock someone on their cans.

Chill out people and enjoy the ride.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

The info on Shaq's injury is kinda fuzzy at this point.  While originally it was called achilles tendonitis, after last practice it was either same injury not healed or foot pain.  None of the articles I've read are in depth concerning the diagnositcs employed. 
    My best shoot from the hip diagnosis/prognosis.
    If original diagnosis is correct.
    Shaq's old(for an NBA player) and very big.  That equates to slower healing and more stress on the tendon, which will also prolong healing process.
    If original diagnosis was correct but incomplete, we should hear something new after he practices again and foot symptoms return.
    We need Shaq for the playoffs, so all I can say is, more rest is better than rushing him back.
    My online diagnosis/prognosis:  Achilles tendonitis. Patient slow on the mend. Expect him back in the lineup within 14 days.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Who cares? Theyre nursing shaq, keeping him out till playoffs and im totally fine with that.
    Also reguarding jo if he can come back hell be a huge plus, his defense is on par with perks. Realistically for the 1st round we shouldnt even need shaq , after that we will, since well most lilely end up playing dhoward and the magic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

krstic is an unexpected luxury. i did not know he would come in and mesh so well with our starters. the guy looks great. and his success will allow both shaq and JON more time to heal. as long as we can get one or both of them back healthy by the playoffs, we'll be fine. i'd guess that if shaq was healthy right now, krstic would be logging more minutes anyway. we'll be fine. i'm more than comfortable resting shaq for the next month. it would be nice, however, if murph would start playing like he wasn't covered in rust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

My online diagnosis/prognosis:  Achilles tendonitis. Patient slow on the mend. Expect him back in the lineup within 14 days.

hmmmmmmm, so you do online diagnosing?
     you can see Shaq fibrous connective tissue online?

those tendons are tough cords but good eating according to
        bizzare food andrew zimmern

r u sure Shaq's tendon not made in china?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Isn't this kind of par for the course with Shaq the past few years? He isn't getting younger or healthier.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ruptured Achilles Tendon... its not nice to mess with the Achilles Tendon.

Perhaps Shaq is more seriously injured than thought... never did like hearing anything involving his achilles.

Anyway, since we cant rely on anything from the Celtics regarding injuries and Shaq is in hiding... we'll just have to hope for the best.

So far we're winning so the wait hasnt been so bad. More frustrating than anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would argue that we don't even need him until the Finals, unless we play Orlando..................which is looking better and better, as they are the 4 seed currently...........we get them in Round 2!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

If Shaq had a ruptured Archilles tendon, you could hear him screaming from Boston to Worcester. That's not the case. It's probably swollen, tender and tenuous. Give him another six weeks. And Cystic looked pretty good last night!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]My online diagnosis/prognosis:  Achilles tendonitis. Patient slow on the mend. Expect him back in the lineup within 14 days. hmmmmmmm, so you do online diagnosing?  you can see Shaq fibrous connective tissue online? those tendons are tough cords but good eating according to     bizzare food andrew zimmern r u sure Shaq's tendon not made in china?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]
    我喜欢你的按语.
    (translation: I like your comment).
    Shaq did have acupuncture done on his little toe at one point in his career.
    Hey, everybody else speculates wildly on this board.  I may as well do the same.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

So....maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe....it makes no difference? He'll be back when he is back. Just keep playing the games. Seems to be working so far, eh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeanGuy. Show BeanGuy's posts

[QUOTE]Now for all those posters that wanted to cut JO.  You still feel that way? If you do you need your head examined quickly.  JO can come back and pretty much give us the same thing Perk did with more blocks.  Shaq can come back the day of the playoffs and give us the same thing he has this year.  Don't take much practice for dunks and knock someone on their cans. Chill out people and enjoy the ride.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Well said.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : Yes,  NBA reams are shaking in their collective boots at the thought of going against the physical imposing and dominant Krstic.  Kind of like a white Shaq.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

To quote the great Rame......"racist, hateful vomit."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im of the opinion we need Shaq since our center position is only Kristic.

Everyone else injured.

Wont be happy if JON is the only other addition.

Wont be happy if BBD gets back and spends his 6th man time as a backup center instead of PF

Wont be happy if DOc tries to use Murphy at center either.

The key to me is having Shaq back playing well. Gives us a certain presence in the middle on both ends of the floor... also gives us a certain attitude.  At least thats how I view things.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The more we win, the farther back shaq's return date will be pushed.  Simple as that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Who cares!  They should never have signed him in the first place.

Sections
Shortcuts