SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!:
    In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : Yes,  NBA reams are shaking in their collective boots at the thought of going against the physical imposing and dominant Krstic.  Kind of like a white Shaq.
    Posted by victorlee1234

the guy's not gonna give us perk's defense, but he's head and shoulders above perk on offense. a C rotation of (a healthy) shaq and krstic would be light years ahead of perk. what!? 5s that can actually score?? that's all i'm sayin'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : To quote the great Rame......"racist, hateful vomit."
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Um, hedley? You made an almost identical comment months ago referring to several members of the Lakers bench as "white stiffs."

So maybe you shouldn't be the one to jump on this guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

long as he is back for the playoffs. at this point, this better be the last years for both o'neals. on their last legs, so to speak...kind of like luxury items. frankly i am comfortable with babay and nenad out there with murphy/kg as the third guy, esp if we do not play the magic and lakers. frankly they should keep both out unless we have to play those guys!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : Um, hedley? You made an almost identical comment months ago referring to several members of the Lakers bench as "white stiffs." So maybe you shouldn't be the one to jump on this guy.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Not responding to you, just responding in general......  Maybe, just maybe Danny sees that the Heat are fading fast and the only realy threat in the East are da Bulls and oh by the way they keep winning without Shaq.  So maybe, just maybe they are not rushing Shaq back and making 100% sure that he is ok come playoff time and all of this Shaq out indefinitely stuff is c rap......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

According to Shaq he is 85% and could now, if it were the playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6190427

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

According to Shaq he is 85% and could now, if it were the playoffs. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6190427
    Posted by jtkl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats very good news! We are going to need the big guy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

That should read "Could play now if it were the playoffs."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

From the Herald

O’Neal is focused on helping the Celtics in the playoffs and he doesn’t want to experience another setback. McKeon and Rivers are on board with that. But if the playoffs were to start tomorrow, O’Neal said he’d be on the floor.

“Yes and I would probably (play) but I would have to go back to a little old-school tactics,” said O’Neal. “But I have to give credit to Doc McKeon and Doc Rivers because they won’t let me shoot it up and go out.

Sounds like the Celtics are playing it safe more than anything. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

Lakers will CRUSH the Celtics if they make it to the Finals. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : the guy's not gonna give us perk's defense, but he's head and shoulders above perk on offense. a C rotation of (a healthy) shaq and krstic would be light years ahead of perk. what!? 5s that can actually score?? that's all i'm sayin'.
    Posted by kaktug

Perk has not played one minute for OKC yet and the Cs had the second best defense in the league without Perk.  The team with the best defense was the Heat, they will not get out of the first round.

Do you even pay any attention to what is actually going on.

There are several things that can be seen from space - the great Chinese Wall, the Grand Canyon...... the difference between Perk's perception of his game and his actual game, etc.

Everyone raise their hand..... who thinks KG, Ray, and PP thinks it has been really really fun and effective to play 3 against 5 for the last several years and go along with the company line that "as long as they do their jobs" we don't need them to score..... 20th scoring offense in the league.....

Was last night the first game they didn't score 100 since the trade?  Maybe if the point guard could put up more than 6 per game and shoot something north of 35% from either the floor or the line they could score a lot more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If Shaq had a ruptured Archilles tendon, you could hear him screaming from Boston to Worcester. That's not the case. It's probably swollen, tender and tenuous. Give him another six weeks. And Cystic looked pretty good last night!
    Posted by PetesCall

I agree with you.  If Shaq had ruptured his archilles tendon he wouldn't be playing for the remainder of the season.  I know a few people who ruptured this and were on not able to play competitive sports for several months. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Shaq stated at his 39th birthday celebration last March 6 that he could be back playing within a week, adding that his sore right foot and Achilles tendon are progressing.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2011/03/shaq_says_he_re.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : Perk has not played one minute for OKC yet and the Cs had the second best defense in the league without Perk.  The team with the best defense was the Heat, they will not get out of the first round. Do you even pay any attention to what is actually going on. There are several things that can be seen from space - the great Chinese Wall, the Grand Canyon...... the difference between Perk's perception of his game and his actual game, etc. Everyone raise their hand..... who thinks KG, Ray, and PP thinks it has been really really fun and effective to play 3 against 5 for the last several years and go along with the company line that "as long as they do their jobs" we don't need them to score..... 20th scoring offense in the league..... Was last night the first game they didn't score 100 since the trade?  Maybe if the point guard could put up more than 6 per game and shoot something north of 35% from either the floor or the line they could score a lot more.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

They all agree Rondo is a great point guard. btw Golden State is in the top five in scoring, should the Celtics emulate them? Nonsensical as always. Oh and  the heat wil get out of the first round. Second round maybe not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Shaq will be back the day King James Cries...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If Shaq had ruptured his Achilles, I doubt they'd be announcing this to the media.  And there's no way JO can still do the job that Perk was doing.  This is wishful thinking.  I doubt Shaq ruptured anything, but there's no way they would make this announcement public at this point in time.

Anyone else remember the spin-job on KG's injury two seasons ago?  He returned and got shut down quickly.  I think Shaq is headed in that direction.  And even if he's not, they need to sit him until the playoffs.  There's no way the C's win it all without a dedicated 5 man, against any team.  

They're getting by right now due to bigtime performances from Pierce, Ray, KG and some help from the new guys.  And they're fun to watch.  But these games are being played against mediocre NBA teams.  The thought of this team facing a 1, 2, or 3 seed in the finals is a scary prospect.

They signed Arroyo, but still leave a gaping hole at the center position.  Either they know a lot more than we do (and they do), or they're really hoping to beat teams with speed instead of size.  That won't work against LA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : I agree with you.  If Shaq had ruptured his archilles tendon he wouldn't be playing for the remainder of the season.  I know a few people who ruptured this and were on not able to play competitive sports for several months. 
    Posted by susan250

I ruptured my left achilles tendon playing basketball when I was 30 years old. I'm 49 now. It was surgically repaired the next day. It required several months of intensive rehabilitaion exercises and treatment. I wasn't able to run well for about 9 months after the surgery. I couldn't even jog until about 5 or 6 months after the surgery.
        It all started with soreness in my left Achilles tendon. I ignored the pain and kept playing on it and I paid a big price for doing so.
        Shaq's advisers are correct with having him treat the swelling until it's gone before he returns to play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Shaq gave us what we needed; he kept the spot warm until we could get a center who could give us some solid extended minutes.  Krstic gives us the offense we need and a 5 with a perimeter game to keep the middle from getting clogged.  As long as Davis returns soon and physically able we have the center rotation we need.

Anything more from Shaq would be a nice plus.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : So, StalkerMcNugget - what did I write at 2:00 pm on Dec 22, 2010?  How about what P34 wrote at 6:00 PM on Mar 1? ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS????? You are clearly a stalker and please don't even read my posts anymore - I have children, and I fear for their safety with loonies like you around. OMG - what do you copy every post I write. Jesus, leave me alone!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Sorry if I recall your out of line statements of the past. I am sure you'd rather everyone forget so you can resume critiquing others for their identical comments.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : It's obvious you need help for your emotional collapse - before you physically harm your family, friends, or other Celtics fans.  I think Charlie Sheen can help with your psychosis. 
    Posted by victorlee1234

Heard Charlie was buying the Lakers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : you are such a tough guy behind that computer.......come on out to sunny CA and attempt to re-iterate such drivel in front of my face!! you've got some nerve!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

So, to be clear, in your mind another user referring to Krstic as the "white Shaq" is racist but you referring to Lakers bench players as "white stiffs" is not. 

Makes perfect sense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : So, to be clear, in your mind another user referring to Krstic as the "white Shaq" is racist but you referring to Lakers bench players as "white stiffs" is not.  Makes perfect sense.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Glad I cleared it up for you...............Krstic is white, Shaq is black - any comparison is a racist comment.  I am white, Walton is white, Walton is a stiff.  See, if Walton was black, and I called him a "black stiff" that would be racist...but you cannot be racist against your own skin color.

What did I write on Dec 22, 2010 at about 2:00???

Check your records!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : It's obvious you need help for your emotional collapse - before you physically harm your family, friends, or other Celtics fans.  I think Charlie Sheen can help with your psychosis. 
    Posted by victorlee1234

But Vic, I would NEVER harm my family friends or any CELTICS fans. My emotional state is fine, thank you very much for asking.

My problem is YOU and your attempt at humor using sarcasm and insults!!

Hey what happened to your post??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : But Vic, I would NEVER harm my family friends or any CELTICS fans. My emotional state is fine, thank you very much for asking. My problem is YOU and your attempt at humor using sarcasm and insults!! Hey what happened to your post??
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I think a couple of my post were deemed too "sensitive" for the touchy crowd in this forum.  But I digress.  Don't go balistic about the NBA - it's only a game, right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Ahhhh - NO - you agreed when you signed on here not to hurl insults at people.......you just ignored it!

Sections
Shortcuts