SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!

In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : Glad I cleared it up for you...............Krstic is white, Shaq is black - any comparison is a racist comment.  I am white, Walton is white, Walton is a stiff.  See, if Walton was black, and I called him a "black stiff" that would be racist...but you cannot be racist against your own skin color. What did I write on Dec 22, 2010 at about 2:00??? Check your records!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    The comment you made referred to several bench players as "white stiffs," not specifically Walton.

The rest of your post I'll leave alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : The comment you made referred to several bench players as "white stiffs," not specifically Walton. The rest of your post I'll leave alone.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

That would be impossible since only Sasha and Walton were on the bench at the time.  And since Sasha is gone now, that only leaves Luke the white stiff Walton on the bench...when did TWO become several??  I was always taught it was THREE or more!!  Sasha is a white stiff, too!!

thank you for leaving the rest of my COMMENT alone, now can you do the same for me?  I told you that you would not be able to - and, once again, you've shown your true caustic colors!!

So, I think when Shaq comes back (I think 2 weeks), he starts and gives us 15 - 20 mins per game.....you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

The sky is falling ...the sky is falling

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ OUT INDEFINITELY!! : That would be impossible since only Sasha and Walton were on the bench at the time.  And since Sasha is gone now, that only leaves Luke the white stiff Walton on the bench...when did TWO become several??  I was always taught it was THREE or more!!  Sasha is a white stiff, too!! thank you for leaving the rest of my COMMENT alone, now can you do the same for me?  I told you that you would not be able to - and, once again, you've shown your true caustic colors!! So, I think when Shaq comes back (I think 2 weeks), he starts and gives us 15 - 20 mins per game.....you?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    You called Walton, Vujacic and Morrison "three white stiffs."

The "stiffs" part may be true. But their race is inconsequential.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Wasn't it Charles Barkley who said "old guys don't get better . . .  they die?"