Shaq return sounding comical

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Shaq return sounding comical

Dont get me wrong, Im hoping Shaq can come back and help us out... but these daily updates by the C's are ridiculous...

Oh hes coming along, any day now... maybe this game, maybe that game... 

THen I read the following and had to laugh... Doc talking about Shaqs return:

"I think right now there's a chance," said Rivers. "He's feeling a lot better. We'll see."

Asked if O'Neal had been doing much running, Rivers said, "About as much as you and I have been running, and I'm going to take a guess and say that's very little."

Let  me digest this for a moment....  theres a chance hes back... yesterday I read he may play game 2 but for sure game 3.....  and now youre telling me hes not even running???  I mean, if its so fragile that youre afraid to have him even run, how the heck can there be any anticipation he may play in the next day or so???

C's brass have been using this schtick for too long.... same as they did with KG.. Just wish they would ufts (in reverse) with the tease

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Re: Shaq return sounding comical

Don Rickles has been doing more running than Shaq! (LOL)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Shaq return sounding comical:
    [QUOTE]Dont get me wrong, Im hoping Shaq can come back and help us out... but these daily updates by the C's are ridiculous... Oh hes coming along, any day now... maybe this game, maybe that game...  THen I read the following and had to laugh... Doc talking about Shaqs return: "I think right now there's a chance," said Rivers. "He's feeling a lot better. We'll see." Asked if O'Neal had been doing much running, Rivers said, "About as much as you and I have been running, and I'm going to take a guess and say that's very little." Let  me digest this for a moment....  theres a chance hes back... yesterday I read he may play game 2 but for sure game 3.....  and now youre telling me hes not even running???  I mean, if its so fragile that youre afraid to have him even run, how the heck can there be any anticipation he may play in the next day or so??? C's brass have been using this schtick for too long.... same as they did with KG.. Just wish they would ufts (in reverse) with the tease
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you about Shaq.  It is a repeat of when KG was injured and we constantly heard updates about his return, which never happened.  It would be great to see Shaq returns, but even if he does I would expect that he only plays limited minutes and isn't really much of a factor.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Shaq's tax returns will return before he does, including all alimony & child support payments to Shaunie! (LOL)!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Has there ever been a worse endorsement deal than IcyHot paying Shaq to do commercials?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

this stuff is ridiculous; Danny Ainge destroyed a unified cohesive first place team with the idiotic trade, and it is over now. We lost our team spirit, and Shaq is done, and this team is too old and no longer believes in itself or in its bench of ill fitting spare parts. all danny had to do was just keep the starting five with tony allen and we could have won it all with those six.
     I am disgusted 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq return sounding comical:
    [QUOTE] this stuff is ridiculous; Danny Ainge destroyed a unified cohesive first place team with the idiotic trade, and it is over now. We lost our team spirit, and Shaq is done, and this team is too old and no longer believes in itself or in its bench of ill fitting spare parts. all danny had to do was just keep the starting five with tony allen and we could have won it all with those six.  I am disgusted 
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Tony Allen.  If he had resigned with the Celtics, Perk never would have been traded.  This team wouldn't have struggled late in the season since their wouldn't have been so many trades.  Even if Danny traded a couple of players, the team chemistry wouldn't have been effected as much as it has been. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

I tried to tell you guys/girls.

He's happy to collect that sorry salary and do nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE] this stuff is ridiculous; Danny Ainge destroyed a unified cohesive first place team with the idiotic trade, and it is over now. We lost our team spirit, and Shaq is done, and this team is too old and no longer believes in itself or in its bench of ill fitting spare parts. all danny had to do was just keep the starting five with tony allen and we could have won it all with those six.  I am disgusted 
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

Actually it all started with DA not re-signing Posey. Anyhow, we got three days off, Doc has to re-plan his attack, and I would like to see him utilize our bench more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq return sounding comical : Actually it all started with DA not re-signing Posey. Anyhow, we got three days off, Doc has to re-plan his attack, and I would like to see him utilize our bench more.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Posey was my favorite Celtics player the year we won the championship.  He was a big reason that we won the championship that year.  If he was still with the Celtics I am not sure how much help he would be this year.    Maybe if he was still with the Celtics he would be a different player than he was with Indiana this year.  He didn't get much playing time.  I think we could have used TA this year, not Posey. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Shaq in a Celtics game uniform is the new Sasquatch

We hear about it and there are rumors of its spotting, but no real evidence that it's real...

Sections
Shortcuts