Shaq to return for the first game of the playoffs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Shaq to return for the first game of the playoffs

I know we're starving for some hope but is this supposed to be good news? DA's deal and the season hinges on Shaq but he still seems more like a 'Big Unkown' than the 'Big Shamrock'.

Would feel a lot more comfortable if he could play the last 2 games, so the team could get a lift and Doc could get his rotations down. Plus, we still get the tie-breaker if the Heat lose one more game and the Celts close out with 2 wins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

This is excellent, excellent news.   Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Every time Shaq or anyone else is scheduled to come back from an injury, it gets pushed back and back and back... now its first game of the playoffs... Why wouldnt it surprise me that they say maybe 2nd round...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq to return for the first game of the playoffs:
    [QUOTE]Every time Shaq or anyone else is scheduled to come back from an injury, it gets pushed back and back and back... now its first game of the playoffs... Why wouldnt it surprise me that they say maybe 2nd round...
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Well said. My feeling is that Shaq is going to miss the first round and only come back for the elimination round. I do think we can beat the Knicks without him, but he will not be enough to beat any of the good teams. We are toast this year...too old, too slow, and too much of  the mediocre Rajon Rondo.

Sections
Shortcuts