Shaq vs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Shaq vs.

I've watched a few of Shaq's new t.v program called " Shaq vs."  The shows have been entertaining. However the reason for my discussion entry is that Shaq has slimmed down and that is great news for we Celtic fans. If you watch the video where he races against a world class sprinter with the last name of Gay, you can see his current slimmed down physique.
       Now that Shaq is a Celtic, I'm jumping on the Shaq fan club band wagon, as long as he is a Celtic that is. You have to admit that he is charismatic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: Shaq vs.

he is in a hotdog eating contest. literally that is one of the challenges.  i wanted to cry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I caught some of that too. Shaq ran against Tyson Gay, U.S. fastest sprinter, in a 60 meter race. Shaq had a 30 meter head start and won. It wasn't close. Once Shaq got going he was pretty fast.

It's available online here: http://abc.go.com/shows/shaq-vs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What a way to finish off Phil Jackson's career if the Celtics beat the Lakers in this year's Finals. Shaq getting his 5th ring at the expense of Kobe and Phil Jackson ending his coaching career with a Finals loss. 

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

I saw it also.  Shaq did look like he lost some pounds.

Shaq obviously doesn't need the money from a vet minimum contract.  Let's hope he was motivated to sign by the idea of going out on top instead of going out as a washed up parody of his former self.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Shaq did look trimmer. He looks like now he finally under 400 lbs. Hahahaha! But give him time, he'll be back up there in no time. The fat slob will be bitchin about being a bench player and calling Pierce a loser by February. Boston deserves the fading Shaquille O'Bese

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gl797. Show gl797's posts

Always liked Shaq and now that he's "The Green Monsta", I love him. GO CELTICS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Hope Doc doesn't watch Shaq vs Joey Chestnut...is the next challenge will be Shaq vs Doc: Coaching, and Shaq will loose...LOL...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

There's no other athlete quite like Shaq. I like everything about him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Shaq vs a Workout Trainer....is what I was hoping for. Oh well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq vs.:
    There's no other athlete quite like Shaq. I like everything about him.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

If Shaq does well in Boston, which I hope and suspect he will, take he could be next Mayor or Boston...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Southpaw2oo8. Show Southpaw2oo8's posts

Shaq vs. Rondo. 

Free throw competition.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Shaq vs. Rondo.  Free throw competition.
    Posted by Southpaw2oo8

Thats the season ending show...must see...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Shaq vs. Kobe in 2011 will result in Shaq getting his 5th ring at the expense of Kobe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

You have not seen Shaq's circus in Boston...yet
    It will come.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

You have not seen Shaq'circus in Boston...yet It will come.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

yeah, I kinda agree. the whole thing strikes me as wrong. I'd rather he show up in shape and keep his mouth shut. remains to be seen if he can do either. C's need to remain a "team" first, not "me" first. not sure Garnett can keep shaq in line and "team" top of mind rather than the shaq brand

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from smallheat. Show smallheat's posts

The show is entertaining, and Shaq looks like he lost some pounds, that's good news.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Shaq vs. Rondo.  Free throw competition.
    Posted by Southpaw2oo8

BIG SHAMROCK vs Little Leprechaun

Sections
Shortcuts