Shaq!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Shaq!

Its Rondo!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Rondo is unlike anyone else wen it comes to get setting players up for easy shots. The Best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

nooooooooooo, its because he is coming home at 7p on off nights and not doing letterman and what not, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

When they get completely healthy who can beat this team? We all must realize that the Celtics have played shorthanded for the entire season thus far! No Perkins,virtually no West,very little JON,ShaQ in and out of the lineup,KG down for two weeks and the same can be said for RR,and PP has a nagging ankle injury! through all of this they are what 28-7? My question to any of you guys is what would their record be if they had a healthy squad from jump street? 32-3?? I can't wait to see the results of a healthy team for a months span so we can get a better sense of what they really are. Did I fail to mention the season long injury that Semih has had to deal with....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Partly Rondo, partly paying with a night off.  Shaq and RA will both look off any time they play the second night of a back to back.  They both look better when they are fresh and Rondo is passing them the ball for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think Ray will get his shots and will score without Rondo, but they will be MUCH harder.  Ray gets nice open, pure shots and his shooting % goes up when Rondo's getting him the ball.

Shaq, however, will struggle without Rondo as he can no longer post up and overpower people (because he can't jump quickly anymore).

Paul and KG and Nate can get their own shots.  Even BBD gets open looks as people guard Ray and Paul.  So, I really think its the Center and Shooting guard who get more easy looks with Rondo on the floor.  

Glad he's back.

Good game tonight!  Another good test for us.

Sections
Shortcuts