Shaq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Shaq

Can we please stop talking about Shaq! We havent gottne anything from him most of the year and probably wont. I very much hope so but im not counting on it. If we win game 3 tonight dont even think about bringing Shaq back till the next round because thiis series will be over. Give him all the time he needs while we can still get away with it......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Shaq

In Response to Shaq:
    Can we please stop talking about Shaq! We havent gottne anything from him most of the year and probably wont. I very much hope so but im not counting on it. If we win game 3 tonight dont even think about bringing Shaq back till the next round because thiis series will be over. Give him all the time he needs while we can still get away with it......
    Posted by JMichalski12

They need to give him the rest of the season off. He's DONE! Put 'im out to pasture.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq:
    In Response to Shaq : They need to give him the rest of the season off. He's DONE! Put 'im out to pasture.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Yes, he's contributed as much in the playoffs as Theo Ratliff and Joe Smith combined!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Shaq:
    Posted by JMichalski12

I do believe that Doc and Danny thought that he may be able to play on Sunday.  I don't think he would have traveled to NY if this was not a possibility.   We may see him play a few minutes a game during the next playoff series. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

We really don't need him unless we see Orlando, or LA.  So I say rest him till at least game 2 of the Miami series if we really need him... meaning we lose game 1, then try n see what he can give.  As long as we keep winning, keep him in his suit.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Irrelevant and no longer newsworthy (for basketball)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq : We were 27-9 with Shaq starting.
    Posted by Kirk6

So remind me...when was the last time he started? Better yet, when was the last time he played?

A distant memory...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

Posted by Kirk6

I don't know why people keep forgetting this. Shaq adds a lot and he can still play. Just look at how he played when he came back for those five minutes, he was on! I would love to have him back in the lineup ASAP. Like someone said though, if we keep winning, keep resting him. We will need him sooner or later.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Posted by Kirk6

True and fun to watch i must say.  We dont need him yet so let him heal.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

We need SHAQ to get past Miami....

Even if he just plays against Miami , and the Celtics win the series, I believe the Celtics will beat anyone else with or without SHAQ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

He was done last year.  I have no idea why danny wanted an old fat guy on the team.   Once again, ainge screwd up.
    Posted by jackbu

The only one fat here is your grey matter between the ears. Ainge took a chance on Shaq, and he did look good early in the season giving quality minutes starting but unfortunately age and injuries are catching up with Shaq. Show some respect for a great player and don't refer to him as "an old fat guy". You insult of Shaq shows how immature you are with your stupid comments so I call you a fathead in turn. If the shoe fits, please wear it.  

As for Ainge, what's your problem ? He's brought winning ways to this franchise after 20 years of mediocrity and deserves credit for it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Shaq:
    Posted by JMichalski12
    u sound like all the jo doomers earlier in the season when he had injury issues. shaq WILL be back as early as today and will be the difference in the miami series! if he plays, we SWEEP! shaq is a story for he's not sheed or a wafer. he plays and we DOMINATE every playoff game on our way to #18...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

shaq will play against miami- he wants to go out a winner. he wont end his career as a wimp with a bad calf 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont think Shaqs injury will respond to his desire to go out a winner.

Will he play again this season is anyones guess. Hey, he made the trip to NY, that must mean hes just about ready to play? Nah, who wouldnt travel to NYC (10 miles from where he was born), expenses paid,  and watch the most anticipated , first home playoff game for the Knicks in 7 years with front row seats on the Celtic bench??

Tell me how many of you would pass on that one?

Plus hes Shaq strutting around the Big Apple being treated as a King.

I hope he can play for us like he did earlier this season. Tired of all the bait the C's keep throwing out for us to bite on... thinking "tonights the night"

Lets sweep the Knicks and get another week of rest & practice... maybe the big fella can roll against the HEat...

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts