Shaq's New Book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Re: Shaq's New Book

Kobe has won 5 championships. You can hate him, despise him, try to marginalize his game-it doesn't matter because he's got those 5. How many current players have 5 titles?

As for the rape charge, that bogus claim has been dissected on this board ad naseum. If you can't touch Kobe on his b-ball accomplishments, lets go at his character.

And how does Kobe run Shaq out of L.A.? Last I read it was Jerry Buss who owned the Lakers and he's the only one with the power to rid himself of the lazy, envious, and constantly out-of-shape O'Neal.

Like I said, the hate on this board is blinding. The jealousy is profound. And the emotions are irrational.

No matter how much some Boston fans cry about Kobe, he's considered one of the greats in today's era and NBA teams would welcome him in a heartbeat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq's New Book:
    [QUOTE]Kobe has won 5 championships. You can hate him, despise him, try to marginalize his game-it doesn't matter because he's got those 5. How many current players have 5 titles? As for the rape charge, that bogus claim has been dissected on this board ad naseum. If you can't touch Kobe on his b-ball accomplishments, lets go at his character. And how does Kobe run Shaq out of L.A.? Last I read it was Jerry Buss who owned the Lakers and he's the only one with the power to rid himself of the lazy, envious, and constantly out-of-shape O'Neal. Like I said, the hate on this board is blinding. The jealousy is profound. And the emotions are irrational. No matter how much some Boston fans cry about Kobe, he's considered one of the greats in today's era and NBA teams would welcome him in a heartbeat.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Try going on the LA Times and post about the Celtics - now THAT is hate!  We are mild.  We respect the lakers - just dislike koME!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe has won 5 championships. You can hate him, despise him, try to marginalize his game-it doesn't matter because he's got those 5. How many current players have 5 titles? As for the rape charge, that bogus claim has been dissected on this board ad naseum. If you can't touch Kobe on his b-ball accomplishments, lets go at his character. And how does Kobe run Shaq out of L.A.? Last I read it was Jerry Buss who owned the Lakers and he's the only one with the power to rid himself of the lazy, envious, and constantly out-of-shape O'Neal. Like I said, the hate on this board is blinding. The jealousy is profound. And the emotions are irrational. No matter how much some Boston fans cry about Kobe, he's considered one of the greats in today's era and NBA teams would welcome him in a heartbeat.

Are you kiddin'?

She's Marilyn Monroe in Kobe's eyes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq's New Book : Try going on the LA Times and post about the Celtics - now THAT is hate!  We are mild.  We respect the lakers - just dislike koME!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

You must be the resident buffoon here. Jus' sayin'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq's New Book : You must be the resident buffoon here. Jus' sayin'.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Way to add to the conversation......good for you!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

"The Globe," That's about as credible as it gets around here.
    "KoMe, I don't like him, he raped a woman, he's arrogant, he makes too much money, his titles are bogus, it's a conspriracy that Stern ordered the titles for L.A. so Kobe is a fraud, Kobe cheats on his wife...blah, blah, blah.

As for Shaq, "we luv him. We'll kiss the floor he walks on. He's our guardian angel. He hates Kobe, We hate Kobe."

Blind Boston fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Shaq is just trying to CASH IN, to sell his book by generating controversy where there isn't & wasn't any.

O'Neal says that Jabbar never offered him any help when he was with the Lakers.

Jabbar's response,

"If I had any idea that Shaq wanted to learn from me, I would have been happy to have worked with him, but all indications that I had received was that he felt he was doing fine and he didn't need or want my help," Abdul-Jabbar said. "I am totally surprised by Shaq's comments as I tried to respect his privacy and never got any indication from anyone that he wanted or needed any input from me with regard to how he played the game. Shaq had a great career, and I, like everyone else, respect what he has achieved."

O'Neal is a liar, a manipulator, & a fraud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]O'Neal is a liar, a manipulator, & a fraud.

you know, you're right.  jabbar oscillates between unlikeable to entitled to unlikely to ever get a coaching job because of his awful personality but shak acts goes beyond any of that in this book.

it's like the world owes him something.  he's washed up, he's bitter, he's made about, what, 300 million with endorsements, blown 1/2 of that on his divorce.  just a buffoon. 

i remember when jabbar broke wilt's scoring record and i thought wilt didn't handle it all that well, insinuating that if you play forever you can beat any record.  well, wilt's lack of grace looks / sounds like a beautiful song compared to shak's miserable groanings about ..... EVERYTHING.

i hope he gets NOTHING from the league in the future as far as coacing or anything else goes.  he's just a bad smell everywhere he goes he's had bad things to say bout everyone, nothing has ever been his fault.  like the year he was a fat slob down in miami- i'm sure that was riley's fault.

whatever, good riddance.  go make a dumb reality show or go wrestle hulk hogan for the next 30 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq is just trying to CASH IN, to sell his book by generating controversy where there isn't & wasn't any. O'Neal says that Jabbar never offered him any help when he was with the Lakers. Jabbar's response, "If I had any idea that Shaq wanted to learn from me, I would have been happy to have worked with him, but all indications that I had received was that he felt he was doing fine and he didn't need or want my help," Abdul-Jabbar said. "I am totally surprised by Shaq's comments as I tried to respect his privacy and never got any indication from anyone that he wanted or needed any input from me with regard to how he played the game. Shaq had a great career, and I, like everyone else, respect what he has achieved." O'Neal is a liar, a manipulator, & a fraud.

A fraud that gave the Lakers 3 championships. 

So ungrateful, typical Laker troll mentality. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe the most unlikable athlete in sports today only OJ stands taller.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You mean OJ stands lower. It's a case of inverse proportions.

Sections
Shortcuts