Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!

I had a revelation tonight!  Shaq is coming back and will dominate the paint one last time!  April through June!  And he will win his 5th championship on Lakers home floor after making the game-winning free throw after Kobe called for the foul as Shaq dunked on him making it a 3 point play and a 100-99 Celtics victory in Game 7 at Staples!

The dark cloud has lifted!  The O'Neals will save us!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!

I hope you are right.  Dreams do come true sometimes.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Boston sink to a new low....all hopes rest on the Big Prostitute! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Hey everyone get a look at Shaq smacking Bynum. 

It's great! First shaq does a monster dunk on Bynum sending him sprawling to the floor. Then Bynum does a nice spin move around shaq and dunks(If he would have tried to go through he'd have been on the floor again.) He gets excited and gives shaq a tiny push and Shaq wallops him.

best part is Kobe running over and begging Shaq not to kill Bynum. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I had a revelation tonight!  Shaq is coming back and will dominate the paint one last time!  April through June!  And he will win his 5th championship on Lakers home floor after making the game-winning free throw after Kobe called for the foul as Shaq dunked on him making it a 3 point play and a 100-99 Celtics victory in Game 7 at Staples! The dark cloud has lifted!  The O'Neals will save us!
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

Actually Allen Iverson WAS the answer, and the celtics aint going to see him coming through that door anytime soon, and even if he did, it would not prevent the LAKERS from hanging #17 this year. Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

In Response to Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I had a revelation tonight!  Shaq is coming back and will dominate the paint one last time!  April through June!  And he will win his 5th championship on Lakers home floor after making the game-winning free throw after Kobe called for the foul as Shaq dunked on him making it a 3 point play and a 100-99 Celtics victory in Game 7 at Staples! The dark cloud has lifted!  The O'Neals will save us!
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

your are definitely not psychic!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

In Response to Re: Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Shaquille O'Neal Is The Answer!!!!! Banner 18!!!! :  your are definitely not psychic!!!!!
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

haha...he'll be back, just a little calf strain....6 points in 6 minutes...he is ready to dominate! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I agree, Mac.  The jury's still out on all of this, but Shaq is tough.  You could still be psychic after all.  Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have the same feeling.  The glory of winning 18 is just two months away.  It's going to happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Lakers will get to banner 17 before the Celtics get to banner 18. I guarantee it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hope you keep any similar "revelations" you have about the stock market to yourself

Sections
Shortcuts