Shaquille O'Neal questioned in beating, kidnapping of man by gang members

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Shaquille O'Neal questioned in beating, kidnapping of man by gang members

Interesting article

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-shaq-investigation-20110616,0,1285573.story?track=rss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Re: Shaquille O'Neal questioned in beating, kidnapping of man by gang members

Ah, those classy Lakers. Rape, murder. wife beating and DUI. They have it all covered. Yeah, the gang didn't kill the guy. But any time you deal with subhumans like that they could easily kill the target. They have very little brain power and lots of aggression. Like an animal. It would be like sticking somebody in a cage with a tiger.

And this dirt bag wants to be a cop? What a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Not willing to believe this story yet. Not at all. Will reserve judgment until it unfolds over time.

Wife beating and rape. I'd say those crimes are unfortunately carried out more than we'd care for. And I doubt that Lakers players have a monopoly on it. Basically I think anyone found guilty of either crime or pays their way out of a court case is the scum of the Earth. Sorry about the strong words but I just have no time for them.

That said I also would put women who beat up their husbands in the same category. I've heard that it does happen but it's even less reported than the other crimes. Mostly because of shame. Makes me sick all around, just detest violence being committed on people one is supposed to love. Just shouldn't happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Shaquille O'Neal questioned in beating, kidnapping of man by gang members:
    Not willing to believe this story yet. Not at all. Will reserve judgment until it unfolds over time. Wife beating and rape. I'd say those crimes are unfortunately carried out more than we'd care for. And I doubt that Lakers players have a monopoly on it. Basically I think anyone found guilty of either crime or pays their way out of a court case is the scum of the Earth. Sorry about the strong words but I just have no time for them. That said I also would put women who beat up their husbands in the same category. I've heard that it does happen but it's even less reported than the other crimes. Mostly because of shame. Makes me sick all around, just detest violence being committed on people one is supposed to love. Just shouldn't happen.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Agree with you 100%.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shaquille O'Neal questioned in beating, kidnapping of man by gang members:
    Ah, those classy Lakers. Rape, murder. wife beating and DUI. They have it all covered. Yeah, the gang didn't kill the guy. But any time you deal with subhumans like that they could easily kill the target. They have very little brain power and lots of aggression. Like an animal. It would be like sticking somebody in a cage with a tiger. And this dirt bag wants to be a cop? What a joke.
    Posted by df2

Dumbest post of the year - he did because he's a Laker!!  Another objective analysis from the Idiot.

Who knows, maybe being a Celtic for one year drove him to crime.Undecided

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

He was already an ex-Laker. That means that the Celtics had the Big Crip on their court after he did this. Pretty much fits the thug mentality of the cs.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Not willing to believe this story yet. Not at all. Will reserve judgment until it unfolds over time. Wife beating and rape. I'd say those crimes are unfortunately carried out more than we'd care for. And I doubt that Lakers players have a monopoly on it. Basically I think anyone found guilty of either crime or pays their way out of a court case is the scum of the Earth. Sorry about the strong words but I just have no time for them. That said I also would put women who beat up their husbands in the same category. I've heard that it does happen but it's even less reported than the other crimes. Mostly because of shame. Makes me sick all around, just detest violence being committed on people one is supposed to love. Just shouldn't happen.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Just curious... Do you also detest violence in the absence of love?

Sections
Shortcuts