SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?

on a very light note, of all the teams and players in the league, how does one justify sasha "machine scrub" vujacic and kris "bigger scrub" humphries hooking up with these hotties. with kim, i can almost get it for she is running out of nba guys she hasnt been with but maria maria maria, she could get anyone from athletes to investment bankers to politicians to trust fund rockefeller and royalty types, what the heck is she doing with sasha "i barely bathe in my cave" vujacic? guess it is true what they say "love is not only blind but can be deaf and dumb as well"...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?

So that must make you feel like the littlest person in the world, huh? 

I could careless of the 2, but you're straight hatin' man.... as long as the 'machine' is not on the Celtics, I'm cool with all of it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?:
    So that must make you feel like the littlest person in the world, huh?  I could careless of the 2, but you're straight hatin' man.... as long as the 'machine' is not on the Celtics, I'm cool with all of it. 
    Posted by Getzo
    no beef if it were a dirk, kobe or even paul pierce or ray allen. yeah, i'm hatin!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

^ For the most part, yeah.

Honestly Sharapova is good looking but that's about it.  Average good looking blonde, done.  Kim is pushing a 9 with a total package in looks, but unfortuantely we know every guy she bangs and that really puts a damper on her.  For me at least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

whats next brooke lopez hooking up with jessica biel or jessica alba?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?:
    on a very light note, of all the teams and players in the league, how does one justify sasha "machine scrub" vujacic and kris "bigger scrub" humphries hooking up with these hotties. with kim, i can almost get it for she is running out of nba guys she hasnt been with but maria maria maria, she could get anyone from athletes to investment bankers to politicians to trust fund rockefeller and royalty types, what the heck is she doing with sasha "i barely bathe in my cave" vujacic? guess it is true what they say "love is not only blind but can be deaf and dumb as well"...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Two things allow these guys to get such tail.....

-1-  All things are proportionate - my kids live in a town called Alton in Illinois, it is the home of the tallest man ever recorded, 8 feet 11 inches.  I once showed a picture of his statue and her first and only question was is everything proportionate?

-2- CASH.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thanks for the great post. The more interesting question is how did they hook-up? Who pursued who? Is the Russian billionaire owner involved (having two stars in the crowd cant hurt attendance)!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL?:
    Thanks for the great post. The more interesting question is how did they hook-up? Who pursued who? Is the Russian billionaire owner involved (having two stars in the crowd cant hurt attendance)!
    Posted by BCSP

there u go, thats actually where i was going with this. like it or not, y would TV not want to have these guys focused when u can keep cutting to shots of maria and kimmy? wouldnt surprise me if the playboy is involved. perhaps they are both his and he is just using the 2 scrubs as fronts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

At least kim shatters the myth that once you go black you never go back..(I'm black)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

CC,
    The fact is they are not very attractive women. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Kim Kardashian would leave you in a quick second if she saw a publicity opportunity or a bigger [censored]

I date a European woman.  They vibe completely differently than American women and I'm not surprised she's dating a European man, just that it's Sasha Vujacic and not someone more worthy of her success like Djokovic, et al.  Vujacic rides the pine and wouldn't be relevant at all if not for riding Kobe's and Pau's coattails; meanwhile Sharapova has reached the top of her sport with merchandising deals to match.  Oh well.  I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with someone else in the end.  Eventually, i could see a guy with equal or higher value making a play for her and there being issues about Sharapova's success and fame versus Vujacic's.  Just my two cents

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

its amazing how good looking the ugliest person becomes when they have millions of dollars.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

better PR move that will go viral: Sasha and  Jersey Shore's "Snooki." If you care about selling tickets, that's the way to go. end of free advice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

better PR move that will go viral: Sasha and  Jersey Shore's "Snooki." If you care about selling tickets, that's the way to go. end of free advice.
    Posted by bostonian128
    i like how this thread is going, who should hook up with whom. hey, y not tony parker and kimmy. that seems like a perfect match. isnt kris humphries black (not that it matters)? steffy graf and andre agassi, that makes sense. always admired maria, just cant get the sasha thing. fiance usually means finance-me, but she doesnt need that. maria and dirk would make the most sense or djokovic. who said that maria has fat thighs and shoulders is delusional. she's as hottt as ever. why waste her last a-list hotness days with sasha? y not cash in?...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

why not a Turkish player with Kardasian (I'm Armenian) - let's bring 20th century genocide into the mix. end of free advice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL? : i like how this thread is going, who should hook up with whom. hey, y not tony parker and kimmy. that seems like a perfect match. isnt kris humphries black (not that it matters)? steffy graf and andre agassi, that makes sense. always admired maria, just cant get the sasha thing. fiance usually means finance-me, but she doesnt need that. maria and dirk would make the most sense or djokovic. who said that maria has fat thighs and shoulders is delusional. she's as hottt as ever. why waste her last a-list hotness days with sasha? y not cash in?...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Big tennis girl equals big arms and big legs. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHARAPOVA, KIM KARDASHIAN: HOW DO THE NJ NETS' SCRUBS PULL IN SUCH TAIL? :
    Posted by Tachometrix
    when in doubt, it never hurts a gal to pull this move... but you may want to send a link next time so that you do not risk getting banned by the moderators. i take it back, from looking at that pic, she does have big LEGS. arms? not so much!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

why not a Turkish player with Kardasian (I'm Armenian) - let's bring 20th century genocide into the mix. end of free advice.
    Posted by bostonian128

wow

Sections
Shortcuts