Shavlik's Gone

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Re: Shavlik's Gone

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So tell me, GK, was I right when last month I said the Celts will not keep Shavlik?

HAHAHA

Love your posts. Very inciteful. But gloating is beneath you. Keep up the good work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I'm sure he will sign on somewhere else, either here or overseas.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Needed to create a roster spot by 8/1 and it hasn't happened yet .... too bad as he'd be 2nd to Hump at the center spot followed by Fav ... Danny needs to get something done ... Hope his vacation time is spendt and he gets back to trading.

Agreed...we have nothing to play the 5...looks like the trip to palookaville will be a fast one!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

That is sad, I guess we are tanking in a big way.  I was interested in seeing what he could do with Doc gone.  The guy would have meant a few more wins, but I guess he just did not fit.  Sad that they did not have the intergity to do it much earlier so he could have found another team.  Just sad the way it was handled and the expectations some of us had for him.  Wish his the best, may a team still pick him up, bit late.  Danny , who I have respect for, just mishandled this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

That is sad, I guess we are tanking in a big way.  I was interested in seeing what he could do with Doc gone.  The guy would have meant a few more wins, but I guess he just did not fit.  Sad that they did not have the intergity to do it much earlier so he could have found another team.  Just sad the way it was handled and the expectations some of us had for him.  Wish his the best, may a team still pick him up, bit late.  Danny , who I have respect for, just mishandled this one.

He was a bright spot last year. Shame he's on the journeyman route. Could have gotten a bit of form in a tanking season. I think with holding off cutting him meant that he had a shot of being on the roster. DA has been shopping pretty much any Celtic veteran, and if a trade happened then it could have been a different story. It's a shame though...agreed there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I'm sorry to see Randolph go; who doesn't like a banger?  I trust Danny Ainge though;  I'm not gonna second guess the guy anymore.  He knows the talent and the draft and the trade and the money better than any of us.

Good luck Shavlik!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerGroupie. Show LakerGroupie's posts

In response to shines01's comment:

I'm sorry to see Randolph go; who doesn't like a banger?  I trust Danny Ainge though;  I'm not gonna second guess the guy anymore.  He knows the talent and the draft and the trade and the money better than any of us.

Good luck Shavlik!

I love bangers..dont we all Lakers fans???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Needed to create a roster spot by 8/1 and it hasn't happened yet .... too bad as he'd be 2nd to Hump at the center spot followed by Fav ... Danny needs to get something done ... Hope his vacation time is spendt and he gets back to trading.

+ 1

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

There's no need to rush in making trades.

Next year's draft has Andrew Wiggins.

So?

He's considered a franchise player like Lebron or Jordan.

So?

Why not try to get Wiggins and if it fails then do the trading.

The Celtics are not in a position to make to the Finals this season.

It wouldn't hurt if the Celts try to get the next face of the NBA - Andrew Wiggins.

LMAO!!  MissingteethMissingteethMissingteethMissingteeth

NO KIDDING!  Laughingbig

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

We all know the Lakers and Celtics will not be getting to the Finals any time soon. The difference is the Celtics will have a shot at the next franchise player while the only DOMINO that will fall on the lap of the Lakers is a PIZZA!

HAHAHA

OMG!!! Here we go again!  So let me get this straight!  Lakers cannot tank for Mitch Wiggins?Ohno

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

It will itht he players you listed all get hurt.  Seems more likely than not to me.

well, young will be healthy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

who cares? randolph is just a guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:

So tell me, GK, was I right when last month I said the Celts will not keep Shavlik?

HAHAHA

Love your posts. Very inciteful. But gloating is beneath you. Keep up the good work.

No it is what Fierce does when it involves a few posters on here.... he loves it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

There's no need to rush in making trades.

Next year's draft has Andrew Wiggins.

So?

He's considered a franchise player like Lebron or Jordan.

So?

Why not try to get Wiggins and if it fails then do the trading.

The Celtics are not in a position to make to the Finals this season.

It wouldn't hurt if the Celts try to get the next face of the NBA - Andrew Wiggins.

i dont understand why people continue to throw this out there.

We are not, not even close, to being that bad of a team to have a chance at Wiggins. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

who cares? randolph is just a guy.

+1

To say the Cs are "tanking" because they won't sign Randolph is stretching it a bit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

a few more wins...with Randolph!!!

seriously!

the guy is 29 YO, has bounced around the NBA for like 6 years or so and NEVER been anything more than an end of bench type.

no loss in going wiht  younger player for the Celtics.

he'll probably go back the minor leagues of basketball for a year or two before retiring.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts