Sheed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sheed

Last night against the KNicks... 14 mins... 12 pts.. 7 rebs.. 1 BS

He was also only 4-13 shooting and 0-6 from 3pt

What I did recognize during his minutes was he shut down the lane... changed shots and really was a presence defensively... and also got to the line  4-6FTs in just 14 mins

Have to admit Im shocked after sitting out a couple years Sheed even made the lineup.  If not for his itchy trigger finger and sometimes wacky attitude... he'd have helped us out where we need it

So far hes been a steal for the Knicks.... still remains to be seen if he can keep it going all season and not make a left turn when the team is turning right 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Sheed

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I did recognize during his minutes was he shut down the lane... changed shots and really was a presence defensively... and also got to the line  4-6FTs in just 14 mins

Have to admit Im shocked after sitting out a couple years Sheed even made the lineup.  If not for his itchy trigger finger and sometimes wacky attitude... he'd have helped us out where we need it

So far hes been a steal for the Knicks.... still remains to be seen if he can keep it going all season and not make a left turn when the team is turning right 

[/QUOTE]
    Good for  Sheed that he is helping  the Knicks.  I always liked him, even though, he really wasn't always consistent when he played for the Celtics, except in the playoffs when it really mattered.  It is surprising that he is so productive after not playing for a couple of seasons. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

And it appears the Knicks are for real. They'll probably finish top 3. Play offs? Who knows what they're capable of. They should get rid of Amare, if possible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Imagine if he had been motivated two years ago when he thought about coming back.  We really could have used him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And it appears the Knicks are for real. They'll probably finish top 3. Play offs? Who knows what they're capable of. They should get rid of Amare, if possible.

[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded.  They are doing great without him.  If they are struggling when he returns, they will try to trade him.  Didn't they struggle last season when Carmelo and him were playing together?  They had a lot of team chemistry issues last season, even though, they were very talented. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded.  They are doing great without him.  If they are struggling when he returns, they will try to trade him.  Didn't they struggle last season when Carmelo and him were playing together?  They had a lot of team chemistry issues last season, even though, they were very talented. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone would take Amare's contract, except maybe the lakers for Gasol.........that would be scary!!

7. This post has been removed.