Should Bradley Continue Playing PG?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Should Bradley Continue Playing PG?

There's one poster here who said the Celts are 2-0 ever since Bradley became the backup PG. Only a moron would say that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG?

Wow, someone actually said that!? 

Short answer - NO - the kid's aweful. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG?:
    Wow, someone actually said that!?  Short answer - NO - the kid's aweful. 
    Posted by rbrock911

Re: Avery Bradley is a Ball Hog!

posted at 3/2/2011 10:50 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/2/2011

Celtics are 2 and 0, with Bradley as the back up point, quit complaining!!

Danny kept Bradley for a reason, give him another year , and than we'll talk!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

well technically its true...
    and you're not giving credit for a possible attempt at dry humor,
    but if it was meant as an assessment of his contribution to the wins, then not only a moron would say that, but an idiot, a delusional fellow, an uneducated man and so forth, so your accusation is simply not true nor accurate  

and yes Bradley should continue to try to play PG because he can't shoot for sh*t and Rondo has proven that you don't need to be a decent shooter and play the PG position, whereas one would think that shooting would be fundamental requirement of a "shooting" guard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG? : Re: Avery Bradley is a Ball Hog! posted at 3/2/2011 10:50 PM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1531 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 3/2/2011  Celtics are 2 and 0, with Bradley as the back up point, quit complaining!!  Danny kept Bradley for a reason, give him another year , and than we'll talk!
    Posted by P34

I see said the blind man.  Probably kept him because no one wanted him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG? : I see said the blind man.  Probably kept him because no one wanted him.
    Posted by OneOnOne

It's bad enough you Hate the three point king, now you are showing your hate for Bradley!!  Put me back on ignore!!  You disgust me!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG? :  It's bad enough you Hate the three point king, now you are showing your hate for Bradley!!  Put me back on ignore!!  You disgust me!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You really do like men with bald heads.

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I don't know what DA sees in him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Should Bradley Continue Playing PG? : You really do like men with bald heads. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

I see the idiot was talking to me.  Tell him he still is and will be on ignore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bradley has more potential than I thought. He's a very young rookie and Danny probably should have drafted ANderson.  However, now that we have him, I've seen improvement from the beginning of the year when he was a deer in the headlights making a huge mistake on every other play he was in to now where he's playing with more confidence.  Still not ready to get playing time when it matters, but I see improvement.

The real issue is that West is supposed to get these back up PG minutes.  Just another darn effect of our injury bug!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Bradley has more potential than I thought. He's a very young rookie and Danny probably should have drafted ANderson.  However, now that we have him, I've seen improvement from the beginning of the year when he was a deer in the headlights making a huge mistake on every other play he was in to now where he's playing with more confidence.  Still not ready to get playing time when it matters, but I see improvement. The real issue is that West is supposed to get these back up PG minutes.  Just another darn effect of our injury bug!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I agree,  he does look a lot better now than earlier.  The D league really helped hiim out. Fact is he is not a PG and may never be. There has been some glimpses though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Dink and Doink, the board clowns!!  Always good for a laugh!!!

I noticed you clowns didn't congradulate Ray, on becoming the three point king!!  Why could that be!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

All I can say is I hope Delonte is back for Friday's game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Doc put him in the game with too many backups,and Murphy who was horrible.
    Bradley played well in the first half,but asking him to lead the backups for 15 minutes,against a good Suns bench is asking for trouble.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Looks like the Celts don't think so. The Celts just signed Carlos Arroyo, shows how little confidence they have in Avery Bradley's PG abilities.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley is as raw a talent as there is(maybe Thabeet is more raw).  He looks so far from being reliable it is not even funny.  I am really surprised that a player with this lack of ball handling skills was so heralded.  It must be he has not made a lot of progress.

Sections
Shortcuts