Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll

In Response to Re: Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll:
    In Response to Re: Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll : - Right on , Mando. Danny still needs to sign another player and I see a role for a tough defender and a guy willing to step up in the clutch and not wilt or amke stupid plays. It's 28 to 22 in favor of Delonte.  Let the voting continue.
    Posted by RajonRondowski

At this moment we possible won't be trading any players , i'd love to add a player like delonte. He is on top of the free agents left. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll : At this moment we possible won't be trading any players , i'd love to add a player like delonte. He is on top of the free agents left. 
    Posted by MichBelgium

31 to 23, Mich, Delonte's stock is rising fast, from 54% a few days ago to nearly 75% at this moment in time.

Delonte makes sense.  Do it, Danny, do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Only after the trade for Danny Granger or Jeff Green

When they package Rasheeds contract and Nate Robinson + a #1 and #2 they will land Granger...

Most of the teams in the NBA lost big money last season ( and the last 3)

I say Granger or Jeff Green should be the #1 targets for the Celtics

No way OKC signs Durant AND Green to max contacts in the same year....I say Green could be had if we offered Perk or Big Baby + picks,,,,,

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

31 to 23 , Mich, Delonte's stock is rising fast, from 54% a few days ago to nearly 75% Is that like, "How many Pollocks does it take to fix a lightbulb?" or dyslexia math?
    Posted by Mployee8

So call me a liar fer a few lousy percentage points, I ken spin wit da best o dem.

Try dis, 23 divided by 31 = almos 75%.  It's all in da matt.

I cain't hep it ifin yer smarter den da average bare. 

Damn geek squad!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll:
    Lots of heated debate on MitchBelgium's thread on Delonte.  Some call him crazy and nuts and some take a more clinical approach and call him bi-polar which is a mental disorder and treatable.  West is well known to be suffering from clinical-depression and has battled with his mental illness for years sometimes more successfully than others.  Can his skill set help the C's? Should the C's Give Delonte Another Chance?
    Posted by RajonRondowski

We are deep enough at 2/1 now. Delonte was sometimes very good (blocked some giant shots) when he was with the Celtics but his time is gone unless a guaranteed quality 3 trade would appear as part of the deal. Retreads (second visits) usually don't work out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

There's no way that Indiana gives up Granger. He's the guy they are trying to bulid arouond. It would be a nice dream but he's not going to get paid 11 million or more to back up Pierce and Allen. We would have to trade one of them to get him and I still don't see that happening either.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Should the C's Sign Delonte West? Poll : Try 31/54=57% ... give or take a few tenths of a % but more than a few percentage points, no?
    Posted by Mployee8

Yes, it was a stretch, but 57% is still up from 54%. I just exaggerated and spun it a little by using fuzzy math, but the Geek Squad caught me.  I was wondering if anyone would, and I should have known it would be the Cap guy guru.  Good catch.  But it's all in good fun.

How many people miss that on a multiple choice exam?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

no, we shouldn't sign him but orlando should.  and buy him a little lear jet so he can fly down and mess with lebron's mind.  wonder if 'lonte was part of the reason why bronnie rolled over and played dead in last year's finals. 

it's amazing that no 'sports reporters' have delved into this.  our sports scene is more fixed than our politricks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

no, we shouldn't sign him but orlando should.  and buy him a little lear jet so he can fly down and mess with lebron's mind.  wonder if 'lonte was part of the reason why bronnie rolled over and played dead in last year's finals.  it's amazing that no 'sports reporters' have delved into this.  our sports scene is more fixed than our politricks.
    Posted by aciemvp

-

In udder werds, wood youse say it be "Tainted"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Delonte signting at Logan.

In for a workout.

Time to cast your vote and get Delonte signed, Danny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

41 to 34, in favor of:  the people have spoken and they want Delonte -- it's all up to you, now, Mr. West.

Way to go Danny.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

C's should get him.....mom's across boston need some entertainment lmao!

Sections
Shortcuts