Should we keep Jeff Green?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Should we keep Jeff Green?

I loved what he did last season. He has the potential to become a very good player. I know he isn't going to replace Perk, but he still can be an important piece. Should the Celtics sign Jeff to a multi-year deal? I think they should.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Should we keep Jeff Green?

I only posted this because it was a slow news day, and everyone keeps talking about RONDO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

yup.

well, depends on who we have at the end of this season. Green is a gazelle and would really exist running the floor with Rondo..but if we dont have that kind of team nxt yr it doesnt make as much sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i like him though..with confidence he can bring alot to this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Yes, if he'll re-sign with us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Yes, I would re-sign him in a heatbeat, as long as it wasn't for to much money ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

I think if he gets a clean bill of health, we should sign him for what we originally signed him for, before his heart condition became known!!

I see him being a 15 to 18 points a game kind of player, and grabbing 5 to 7 rebounds per game. A guy who will only get better on a running type team!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Yes... For an affordable contract. Less than 10 mil

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He will be a Celtic. If he is healthy he will very good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think both parties are interested in coming back.  PP can come off the bench!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

We should sign Jeff Green next season.  I was really looking forward to seeing him this year.  I believe he could have been the difference maker this season and if he was healthy, we probably would have won more games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think he was overpaid at 10mil, even before the heart condition.  Now, maybe I'd take him at 5.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Should we keep Jeff Green?:
    I loved what he did last season. He has the potential to become a very good player. I know he isn't going to replace Perk, but he still can be an important piece. Should the Celtics sign Jeff to a multi-year deal? I think they should.
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Yes they should keep him, they are going to need veteran players off the bench when they go through 5 years of the lottery drafting some actual talent....  Rondo is preparing to lead them through several 20 win seasons so that they can re-stock.

Sections
Shortcuts